Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Matt Young']I haven't heard anything from Billy McDugal/Chicago. But isn't he on vacation or something?[/QUOTE]
i sent you a pm on the 9th, if we would be holding up advancement Id rather a sim

[quote name='billymcdugal']i sent you a pm on the 9th, if we would be holding up advancement Id rather a sim[/QUOTE]

simming your game.

Advancing now.

Bills over Dolphins 38-34.

Dolphins had absolutely no right to be in this game, final score should have been 38-20... two lucky plays (kickoff return, flukey run play) for Td's.... Never should have happened. The Fins defense got shredded in this game in the 2nd Half. so embarassing.

Dolphins Offense: 94 Passing Yards, 1 TD/ 138 Rushing Yards, 1 TD
Bills Offense: 346 Passing Yards, 4 TD / 111 Rushing Yards, 1 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 TD, 4 Interceptions, 1 Sack,1 Forced Fumble, 1 Fumble Recovery
Bills Defense: 1 Interception, 3 Sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles, 2 Fumble Recoveries

Tannehill was 3/15 for 114 Yards, 1 TD
Czaplewski was 15/27 for 353 Yards, 4 TD

R. Bush 7 Carries for 112 Yards, 1 TD
C.J. Spiller 15 Carries for 112 Yards, 1 TD

D. Henderson 4 Catches for 99 Yards
B. Collins 2 Catches for 78 Yards, 2 TD
A. Allen 2 Catches for 62 Cards
C. Morrah 4 Catches for 51 Yards, 2 TD

C. Millines 2 Catches for 100 Yards, 1 TD

gg ramesu

[quote name='billymcdugal']i sent you a pm on the 9th, if we would be holding up advancement Id rather a sim[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, man. I have been having trouble receiving PM notifications on mobile. I just looked and that PM from you was indeed in my mailbox, but i never got a popup notification nor an email.

anyone know what's up with the Colts? i texted him twice and got no response. i also pm'd him yesterday. i don't think I'll be able to play tomorrow so I kinda need to play tonight

Just told sprice he can play the CPU. Im stuck at work late and I will be tomorrow night too. Could someone please put me on auto pilot?

Thanks!

just lost my 6th game of the season... partly due to a lil cheesin but it shouldn't have been so effective since i play on the safeties smh. that puts an end to my slim chance at a playoff run so y'all are safe for another post-season

[quote name='Deuce20602']just lost my 6th game of the season... partly due to a lil cheesin but it shouldn't have been so effective since i play on the safeties smh. that puts an end to my slim chance at a playoff run so y'all are safe for another post-season[/QUOTE]

No cheesiness, I play the gun formation. I did it last time and you picked me a bunch. It either works or it doesn't. Usually doesn't as this is my second win.

As an aside I added e. andry since deuce broke m.goodson's back an is out a mere 39 weeks.

[quote name='Superstar']Just told sprice he can play the CPU. Im stuck at work late and I will be tomorrow night too. Could someone please put me on auto pilot?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Done.

I know DroppinLoadz posted a while back saying people can play his cpu(RAMS), so i tried PMing him about my week 10 game but his inbox is full. Droppin, when you clear inbox just shoot me a message.

Updates Please?

Games Left:
Green Bay vs Pittsburgh
New Orleans vs St. Louis (Rams are on auto.....)
Detroit vs. Dallas - Being Simmed (you've still got a few hours to play the cpu, should you choose sprice.....)

We will be advancing tonight whether or not these games are played.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chetty12']I know DroppinLoadz posted a while back saying people can play his cpu(RAMS), so i tried PMing him about my week 10 game but his inbox is full. Droppin, when you clear inbox just shoot me a message.[/QUOTE]

Oh srry about that. Yea go ahead and play the cpu. I should still be on auto

falcons vs bills after the advancement sometime... pretty excited i havent played ramesu since madden 12 when we were in the same divisions i'm just hoping i don't get the same ass whupping i got when i played him with the Jags

[quote name='Dark Rider']Am I good to play the Broncos CPU?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kaster wasn't interested. I'll list them as open in the OP, but I'd assume at this point they'll be unowned the rest of the way.

Hey Guys, I'm going to be leaving the Eagles for the rest of Madden 13. I'm moving home to Mass and will be taking my time crossing the country so I wouldn't be available for any games.

It's been another fun year. See you guys in August/September.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Hey Guys, I'm going to be leaving the Eagles for the rest of Madden 13. I'm moving home to Mass and will be taking my time crossing the country so I wouldn't be available for any games.

It's been another fun year. See you guys in August/September.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to see you go, Lv. It was a pleasure.

Steelers Piss Away Another Late Lead, Bengals Win in Pittsburgh 20-17

17-6 late and my corners just went to sleep. Factor in two costly Big Ben picks and well the Bengals opened the door and pulled out the victory with a last second field goal. Impressive comeback though. Not too many that could pull that off.

Going to need a lot of luck down the stretch.

Sent 3 game invites to Superstar, but when I tried sending him an XBL message, it wouldn't go through. Therefore, I am not sure if he received the invites. Just wanted to give an update.

[quote name='Matt Young']Sent 3 game invites to Superstar, but when I tried sending him an XBL message, it wouldn't go through. Therefore, I am not sure if he received the invites. Just wanted to give an update.[/QUOTE]

I didnt get the invites or messages. I just sent you an invite. IT wont let me send xbox live messages either.

[quote name='Man2008']I don't know what going on wit the chargers owner still no reply to my pm today or yesterday[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he doesn't really get on here. I tried the same thing when I played him. I would try him on Xbox, or contact Tanabeo; He can usually get in contact with him easily.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Can you give my coach the boot? Thanks[/QUOTE]

i just placed your team on auto....didn't kick you...this way the cpu won't be crazy if we make it to the offseason.

bread's done
Back