Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='theredworm']Blackmon age 22 overall 80 2012 3.43 2013 4.07 2014 4.91 2015 5.99

White age 30 overall 93 2012 6.13 2013 7.37 2014 8.99

Dvo wanted Blackmon bad[/QUOTE]

yes i do opens me up some cap space and i get a youger guy who isnt quite as good but i can build up as time goes where u take a cap hit but get a great player now

[quote name='Tanabeo']D mac is still on the block and also is widows and my trade good? haven't seen anyone post about it.[/QUOTE]

It's still being discussed by the committee. I'm out of town until later this afternoon so I haven't had a chance to stay on top of it.

The Browns owner is not fantastic at pm communication. Last I heard, we could be playing around 5pm CST, fingers crossed.

[quote name='Appleinthetree']Hey BV I posted my availability a few posts back to have you edit the OP. could you add it when you have a minute please? Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

Sure, I can do it tonight. Though the first post is actually a wiki so you can put it in yourself if you want.

[quote name='staticz']How many WR do you need :D[/QUOTE]

i play by my strenghths lol ill have all 70s defense to have an high powerd offense

[quote name='WV Matsui']On the block (Steelers)

Mike Wallace 89 OVR, 26 yrs old, 1 yr 2.7 million[/QUOTE]

Taking offers...

Sorry I really don't know what I want! I'm like a female!

atlanta falcons beat the kansas city chiefs 24-21

my only opening game win in this league and my best record yet 1-0 lol

Is there any solution to the DeSync issue? The "Colts" and I just tried to play a game for fun, unranked (out of connected careers) and we desynced three times, all on kicks.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Is there any solution to the DeSync issue? The "Colts" and I just tried to play a game for fun, unranked (out of connected careers) and we desynced three times, all on kicks.[/QUOTE]

I've not seen that issue. Anyone have a solution?

[quote name='neworlbush25']cant get in contact with man2008.. have been trying but we may not be able to get our game in[/QUOTE]

ill try.to.reach cru when are u available

[quote name='bvharris']I've not seen that issue. Anyone have a solution?[/QUOTE]

Really, wow? It has probably happened to me about 12-13 times in the last week or so.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Really, wow? It has probably happened to me about 12-13 times in the last week or so.[/QUOTE]

I really haven't played much outside my league games, which have all gone smoothly. Has EA acknowledged the issue?

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Is there any solution to the DeSync issue? The "Colts" and I just tried to play a game for fun, unranked (out of connected careers) and we desynced three times, all on kicks.[/QUOTE]

I've been playing a ton of unranked games with friends over the last month and have never had that happen. Weird.

[quote name='LVPatriots']I've been playing a ton of unranked games with friends over the last month and have never had that happen. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's my connection.

can anyone explain to me about how to find my players contracts and other teams players contracts plz and thank u

[quote name='DVO21']can anyone explain to me about how to find my players contracts and other teams players contracts plz and thank u[/QUOTE]

Under your roster all the way to the right I believe

[quote name='neworlbush25']cant get in contact with man2008.. have been trying but we may not be able to get our game in[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Man2008']Neworlbush25 ain't been online in 2 days c' mon son[/QUOTE]

27236468.jpg

ubernes has informed us that Darth isn't going to be able to play, so the Cardinals will be open. I'm working my way through the waiting list to see if any of those guys want the team.

Remaining Games:

Redskins @ Saints - Seems like these two can't get on the same page.
Eagles @ Browns - Should be played tonight.
Seahawks @ Cardinals - I don't think there was ever an expectation about n8 playing this game since we thought Darth would be back. We haven't heard from itlnstln though, so I'll contact him and see if he can just play the CPU

I'd like to advance before SNF if possible.

Hey, you can add me to the waiting list.

| Chetty12 | Chetty12 |EST| Available after 2:00 pm weekdays and mostly available weekends.

[quote name='bvharris']There aren't any trades currently on the table other than Raiders-Pats and Falcons-Jags, correct?[/QUOTE]
ravens 3 and 4 pick for blount or did that pass? also doom u gonna be around to$$$$t

[quote name='sprice8688']ravens 3 and 4 pick for blount or did that pass[/QUOTE]

It was never considered. We asked for the details of the player but nobody responded, so we figured they were no longer submitting it.

We can still review it if they're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chetty12']Hey, you can add me to the waiting list.

| Chetty12 | Chetty12 |EST| Available after 2:00 pm weekdays and mostly available weekends.[/QUOTE]

Sure.

[quote name='theredworm']Possible to find out about jags falcons trade before wk 2?[/QUOTE]

Let me count up the votes now. I recused myself from that vote since I have a deal in place with one of you, so I'm not sure if we have a decisive vote yet.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Trade up for review

Oak sends QB Matt Leinart 29 1 year left on contract making 1M and a 2013 1st round pick

NE sends QB Ryan Mallet 24 3 years left on contract for 2012 660K 2013 800K 2014 980K and a 2013 4th round pick
[/QUOTE]

Not Approved.

The committee didn't feel that the difference between Leinart and Mallet warranted a 1st round pick.

[quote name='DVO21']
trade alert

but falcons send roddy white to the jags for justin blackmon[/QUOTE]

Not Approved.

The Falcons need to be getting more back for White.

At what point should I request to play the CPU? Maybe I am jumping the gun and Saintsrow will be there to play at 4. But if he isn't there by 4:30-5 can I have you put it on Auto. I don't wanna have to be playing during much of the Patriots game.

Haven't heard anything from him since friday.

[quote name='LVPatriots']At what point should I request to play the CPU? Maybe I am jumping the gun and Saintsrow will be there to play at 4. But if he isn't there by 4:30-5 can I have you put it on Auto. I don't wanna have to be playing during much of the Patriots game.

Haven't heard anything from him since friday.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a time in place when he agreed to play you? If he agreed to be there at 4 and doesn't show up, then yes we can switch it to auto around the time you suggested.

You've obviously been trying to play, so I'm not going to sim it or anything.

[quote name='bvharris']Do you have a time in place when he agreed to play you? If he agreed to be there at 4 and doesn't show up, then yes we can switch it to auto around the time you suggested.

You've obviously been trying to play, so I'm not going to sim it or anything.[/QUOTE]

Okay, The official time is 5pm CST. I'll let you know if I can't find him.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Okay, The official time is 5pm CST. I'll let you know if I can't find him.[/QUOTE]

K. You know how to reach me. ;)

[quote name='theredworm']days like today I'm glad I pay for NFL Redzone[/QUOTE]

Good day, huh? I've been watching the PGA Tour Championship and just following my fantasy team since the Pats play tonight.

[quote name='GpNinja']If we trade a player do we pick up their contract or we negotiate a new one?[/QUOTE]

I haven't done it myself yet, but as far as I know you assume their current contract. Can someone who has processed a trade already confirm this 100%?

Seahawks-Cardinals is being played now.

We will advance after Browns-Eagles is complete unless there is a firm time tonight for Saints-Redskins announced in the thread. Given how difficult it seems to have been for those two to get on the same page, I don't think it's worth it to hold everything up for that game unless it's scheduled.

[quote name='neworlbush25']Obviously lol[/QUOTE]

Not sure what to tell you then. You both seem to have been posting in the thread asking where the other one is, I'm puzzled as to why you haven't been able to get on the same page.

bread's done
Back