Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Doom - you can recover every time if you just hit B right after they kick to switch to the nearest player. Annoying, but necessary in ranked games.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I still haven't heard from cappa about Bucs/Giants. What should I do?[/QUOTE]

You'll have to get a hold of Uber (commish right now) and have him put your opponent on auto-pilot so you can play CPU.

[quote name='staticz']Doom - you can recover every time if you just hit B right after they kick to switch to the nearest player. Annoying, but necessary in ranked games.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'll have to try that out the next time I play a douche.

[quote name='Tanabeo']this is a noob question but what's a money play?[/QUOTE]

Go-to plays that have a very high chance of success no matter what defense you throw at them.

Most of the people I play have no more than 5 plays in their bag.

There are websites dedicated to finding these plays and then people purchase their guides usually for around $30 a pop. Shake blitzes, nanos, easy rocket catch plays, etc.

Some are able to make a living off this game every year.

squibbing it when the other team is in onsides return should definetly be banned...some kid did it twice last night against me in a ranked match n recovered one and almost recovered another. cheese. this kid was manipulating the shit out of the kicking game i was gonna quit but i wanted the W. onsides kick everytime, then late in the game when he needs it he squibs against my onsides return. noob

[quote name='Doomtime']Awesome, I'll have to try that out the next time I play a douche.

Go-to plays that have a very high chance of success no matter what defense you throw at them.

Most of the people I play have no more than 5 plays in their bag.

There are websites dedicated to finding these plays and then people purchase their guides usually for around $30 a pop. Shake blitzes, nanos, easy rocket catch plays, etc.

Some are able to make a living off this game every year.[/QUOTE]

Ok I know what your talking about the last guy I played online had one play were he would take 20 secs to set up the same play and he would hit his streak on the inside of a trips play and I called everything and couldn't stop it unless I pulled someone over there then he would hit where I was suppose to cover

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Go ahead and sim the chargers-titans game. I was winning by a wide margin and we got disconnected. So he let me play the CPU and I broke Chris Johnson's leg so I quit the game. Couldn't do that to the poor chap. I've got 3 games scheduled tonight so I don't have time to replay it again. I'll accept what the computer decides.

Edit: it was actually his ankle but the point remains the same.[/QUOTE]

This guy is nice. I hope he wins the sim.

I don't know what is taking pitfall so long. Hopefully he's sitting on the ball and not running up the score vs the CPU. He is winning. And we are all waiting.

next time just send me an XBL message.... figured that's what everyone does... i don't always check onto the website.

anyone willing to move a decent CB contact me i just had 2 get injured and need to add some while there hurt and some depth for when they return

[quote name='DVO21']anyone willing to move a decent CB contact me i just had 2 get injured and need to add some while there hurt and some depth for when they return[/QUOTE]

Kinda want to laugh at you right now

[quote name='xCappax']next time just send me an XBL message.... figured that's what everyone does... i don't always check onto the website.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a message on XBL.

[quote name='xCappax']next time just send me an XBL message.... figured that's what everyone does... i don't always check onto the website.[/QUOTE]

It's fine to prefer XBL messages, but you must be responsive to CAG PMs as well.

0-3 Jets here.

Had 5 sacks, 2 INTs, +1 in TO differential and still lost by 8. Could've been 5 if I didn't shank a FG but my offense couldn't punch it in. Got a little too conservative around the goal line and probably too aggressive on some plays on D. GG fero.

The bad stats: WRs had 5 drops right around halftime. 3 just for Schillins. He has an 80 catch too, not amazing but 3 drops in 4-5 targets is crazy. The Dolphins had some early drops as well.

Last play: Sanchez threw a bomb to Holmes, double coverage, the safety tips it away from the sideline and Holmes is only a step or two away. I tried to make a play on the ball but whiffed. Would have waltzed into the endzone with a chance to tie it with a 2 pt conversation. I may have blown out fero's headphones yelling on that one play, couldn't believe he had a shot at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
team: Atlanta Faclons
injuried player: dunta robnson cb
duration: 3 weeks
player added: joshua moore cb
player dropped: jerious norwood rb

team: atlanta falcons
injuried player: christopher owens cb
duration: 4 weeks
player added: josh gordy cb
player dropped: travian robertson dt

Cleveland Browns Trade Block

WR: Greg Little. Age 23 Overall 82. 4 year/3.3 million
CB: Joe Haden*. Age 23. Overall 91.

*It will take a minimum of 2 really solid pieces to get Haden.

Saint'sRow911;10003963 said:
Cleveland Browns Trade Block

WR: Greg Little. Age 23 Overall 82. 4 year/3.3 million
CB: Joe Haden*. Age 23. Overall 91.

*It will take a minimum of 2 really solid pieces to get Haden.

i need haden like now lol

Dolphins 14 - Jets 6

Dolphins Offense: 111 Passing Yards, 2 TD's / 76 Passing Yards, 1 Missed Field Goal
Jets Offense: 129 Passing Yards / 47 rushing Yards , 2 Field Goals, 1 Missed Field Goal

Dolphins Defense:1 Sack, 1 Interception, 6 Tackle for Loss
Jets Defense: 5 Sacks, 2 Interceptions, 13 Tackle for Loss

Injuries:

Dolphins CB R. Marshall, 5 Weeks, Dislocated Knee

GG Uber! We had some fun on Party chat together, lol

[quote name='DVO21']team: atlanta falcons
injuried player: christopher owens
duration: 4 weeks
player added: josh gordy
player dropped: travian robertson[/QUOTE]

Please include the positions and ratings for all players. I assumed that would be obvious since I sent you an example.

[quote name='siradam134']I'm down to 4 Cb's.... my 4th being a 58 OVR.... but i'm not going to bother signing anybody. Not worth the effort.[/QUOTE]

i had 4 till 2 got hurt in one game total buzz kill

[quote name='sprice8688']can we get results of lions raiders trade before 1030 tomm night ir bedore he plays?[/QUOTE]

I shouldn't play my game till late fri or sometime sat

I think moving the games to 6 minute quarters should be considered. It seems like my games have been far too short possession wise but the score really isn't indicative because I've forced a ton of turnovers. It seems theres only enough time for one possession per team each quarter.

Edit: And a week 4 Free Agency period would be nice

The games do seem to fly this year for whatever reason. You really get a pretty small number of drives to score. Makes my punt-happy team a little worrisome!

The only argument against longer quarters are games that are blowout will feel just that much longer. 6 mins is fine with me but 7 seems unnecessary.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']I think moving the games to 6 minute quarters should be considered. It seems like my games have been far too short possession wise but the score really isn't indicative because I've forced a ton of turnovers. It seems theres only enough time for one possession per team each quarter.[/QUOTE]

Sure, we can consider it. Though I don't think we should change it until the offseason (much like sliders).

I haven't noticed things seeming too much shorter this year, 5 minutes was quick last year as well.

One option would be to go higher and then turn on the accelerated clock, but we'd have to find a good balance for that.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']
Edit: And a week 4 Free Agency period would be nice[/QUOTE]

The plan has always been to have a week 4 free agency period.

[quote name='bvharris']Sure, we can consider it. Though I don't think we should change it until the offseason (much like sliders).

I haven't noticed things seeming too much shorter this year, 5 minutes was quick last year as well.

One option would be to go higher and then turn on the accelerated clock, but we'd have to find a good balance for that.

The plan has always been to have a week 4 free agency period.[/QUOTE]

Unless they have patched it, the accel clock did not work in user vs user games in ccm when madden came out.

bread's done
Back