Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Do we know for sure the starting a league with pre-existing injuries on would stop all the injury glitches? If it doesn't then restarting would just be silly anyways.

[quote name='theredworm']What other bugs haven't we seen yet?[/QUOTE]

Who the hell knows. This game is a fucking disaster, I think that's clear to everyone by now.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Should I bench Jason Babin until week 6 then? Or are we clean slating the injuries suffered in the first 3 weeks?[/QUOTE]

I think a clean slate is really all we can do, since we weren't monitoring all injuries up to now.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Do we know for sure the starting a league with pre-existing injuries on would stop all the injury glitches? If it doesn't then restarting would just be silly anyways.[/QUOTE]

Not for sure, though like I said we would obviously test that before we restarted the whole league.

[quote name='bvharris']Given the above, I now think we should press forward for a couple more weeks at least knowing what we know now. If it turns out there are even more things causing the bug, it might be something we need to revisit again and devise a more permanent solution.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with that. It'll probably still happen, but at least we can try to contain it. Some people will luck out with getting injuries reset (some already did) and others will be stuck in a long period of no resets but it's the best we can do for now.

And 0-0 was sounding soo good! ;)

[quote name='ubernes']I'm fine with that. It'll probably still happen, but at least we can try to contain it. Some people will luck out with getting injuries reset (some already did) and others will be stuck in a long period of no resets but it's the best we can do for now.
[/QUOTE]

Subbing in the conventional sense is now completely off the table, obviously. We can control the first two things, but anyone who leaves and re-joins will screw things up, so obviously we can no longer allow that.

[quote name='Doomtime']I'm in favor of manually keeping track of the injuries. It's annoying, but it would be a pain in the ass to get back to where we are now.

Plus, I'd lose the 40,000 XP I've put into Foster!!!!!!!!1[/QUOTE]
Same here i got about 40,000 invested into gronk and the same amount invested into Brady...manually keeping track of the injuries seems logical...football is not football without injuries...it is more like invinci-ball!!

hey bv do u want me to drop thoughs guys or is doom going to keep track of injuries im home on lunch right now and need to know wut i need to do drop them or post there overalls

[quote name='DVO21']hey bv do u want me to drop thoughs guys or is doom going to keep track of injuries im home on lunch right now and need to know wut i need to do drop them or post there overalls[/QUOTE]

Drop them.

[quote name='bvharris']The saddest part is I've now lost my "well, I didn't have Champ" excuse for when Doom kicks my ass tonight. :D[/QUOTE]

Well I wasn't planning on throwing more than 10 times anyway. That number has now dropped to 5.

And our games are usually close.

ya i dont understand how people have racked up so much xp with one player already. but i did miss preseason so that prolly didnt help me out any

[quote name='Doomtime']Wasn't he the whole reason you wanted that team?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I want Mallet but OG is ignoring me :D

What do you want for Vick? How old is he now?

[quote name='Doomtime']23 mentally, 57 physically.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he would be a risk...but Cassel sucks sooo bad

Could always sign Vince Young or Palmer, both are way better than Cassel which is so sad.

[quote name='Doomtime']Wasn't he the whole reason you wanted that team?[/QUOTE]

Kind of, but I haven't been using his feet much in Madden 13 so it seems like a waste. But I love the Eagles Defense.

I pm'ed you staticz. Won't have all his stats til tonight though.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I guess you, a Ravens fan, would know about shitty QBs winning Super Bowls.[/QUOTE]

lol sure do..... but once flacco gets one will he be considered an elite qb?

[quote name='sprice8688']cassel won a auperbowl in madden 12[/QUOTE]

Yeah he also dropped at least 8 points. I wouldn't say he is my only problem but I don't think Doom would argue (in fact he isnt) that Cassel is the biggest liability on my roster.

[quote name='sprice8688']lol sure do..... but once flacco gets one will he be considered an elite qb?[/QUOTE]
Flacco is already Top 10, no doubt. The only reason he didn't win one last year is because Lee Evans and their kicker were bums!

[quote name='sprice8688']trade for review
lions send lolb justin durant age 26 84 ovr 1 yr tot sal 4 mill 2011 2 mill.
raiders send fb marcel reece age 27 90 ovr 1 yr tot sal 540k 2012 540 k[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

im glad cundiff lost the kicking duties....

tanabo.im gonna bench durant i gotta play my game at 5 .... let me kni wen ir home and will swap them ill be leaving tomm for the weekenz so it has to b 2 nite

If Sprice and I get DeSync in a little while, I'm going to have to figure something else out. I didn't have the issue last year and nothing has changed with my interest service provider or modem.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']If Sprice and I get DeSync in a little while, I'm going to have to figure something else out. I didn't have the issue last year and nothing has changed with my interest service provider or modem.[/QUOTE]

At the Xbox dashboard run a NAT test. If your NAT is closed or moderate you'll have issues.

EDIT: Pacer run through this test real quick to rule out a NAT issue - http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/nat-type-strict

F--- this. I was playing decently against the Lions. Just scored, down 35-17. F--king DeSync. I switched to allow him to play CPU. It was the beginning of the fourth. He had it won.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']F--- this. I was playing decently against the Lions. Just scored, down 35-17. F--king DeSync. I switched to allow him to play CPU. It was the beginning of the fourth. He had it won.[/QUOTE]

I'll look into that issue. Hopefully we can figure something out.

Edit: Sending messages during the load screen will trigger a desync. Staticz is right though, it's a NAT issue. Time to open those ports!

[quote name='PacerPerspect']F--- this. I was playing decently against the Lions. Just scored, down 35-17. F--king DeSync. I switched to allow him to play CPU. It was the beginning of the fourth. He had it won.[/QUOTE]
u played very well.. i can do 1030 if u wanna try again... i dont like cpu games

[quote name='sprice8688']u played very well.. i can do 1030 if u wanna try again... i dont like cpu games[/QUOTE]

I have a volleyball game at 8:30 and I don't wanna rush home, let's why I preferred earlier to later. Play CPU. :cool:

[quote name='Doomtime']I have to force myself to do the practice portion. It's so boring :lol:[/QUOTE]

I second that. It's slightly more fun than math homework.

I will help doom with keeping up with injured players

Also sprice I will be home in around 2-3 hours I will send you a message when I do get home

[quote name='bvharris']It's fine to prefer XBL messages, but you must be responsive to CAG PMs as well.[/QUOTE]

understood (for some reason I thought deadline was tonight Thursday though) no biggie.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Thanks I'll try this after my game.[/QUOTE]

If it is closed test connection and that opens it up from me. I usally do that before a game just to make sure.

bengals move to 2-1. after a tough ass whoopin at the hands of mog ive found my game a little bit, still throwing picks n getting sacked tho.

[quote name='GpNinja']Does any body know zuerzo he pmed me yesterday I replied yesterday. Still haven't heard back.[/QUOTE]

Check the op and you should find your answer

bread's done
Back