Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Tanabeo']I wish I had some good safetys[/QUOTE]

Amen.

My guys are low rated, but they're both only second-year players so I've got time to develop them.

[quote name='bvharris']Amen.

My guys are low rated, but they're both only second-year players so I've got time to develop them.[/QUOTE]

i value play recognition and pursuit at safety, both of my safeties have terrible play recognition. i hate when they take a bad angle or just react late to run plays, or when they get deked on play action. whoever gave reggie nelson 5 years at like 3mil is an ass

[quote name='theredworm']I could always trade nick Collins lol

I hear the chiefs want him.[/QUOTE]

In the past you haven't been able to trade FAs you've signed in the same season.

[quote name='Man2008']Redskins wr j. Morgan ovr 80 and 4th round pick for a mid to high 80's
Safety any offers inbox me man2008[/QUOTE]

Is this man serious??? Laughing so hard I almost died!!!!!

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Whats the status with the seahawks owner? I saw he had to be put on autopilot[/QUOTE]

He said he'll be back tomorrow night, so he should be good for his week 6 game.

Vikings-Titans, I will being playing the CPU, if I haven't done so by the last game just sim, but I should have it played this evening. We just tried to play again at 2PM CST, and we still had desynchs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Og whitewidow']Is this man serious??? Laughing so hard I almost died!!!!![/QUOTE]

Idk what so funny but the offer ??? Morgan is a good 2 or slot wr good speed ok catch and good jumper ????

[quote name='Man2008']Idk what so funny but the offer ??? Morgan is a good 2 or slot wr good speed ok catch and good jumper ????[/QUOTE]

He's also good at bonehead plays thy cost the skins games! Still can't believe he did that in week 2!

[quote name='WV Matsui']He's also good at bonehead plays thy cost the skins games! Still can't believe he did that in week 2![/QUOTE]

Lol true but u can't throw the ball at someone on the game lls

Madden Gang,

Hey guys. I have decided to resign from the CAG Madden League. I've had a good run, roughly four years if my math is correct. I was on the fence about returning this season because of the time commitment needed and the connection issues I have been experiencing have completely ruined the experience.

My NAT is fine and I have no issues with any other games or connections, but Madden has been a disaster for me this season. I have only been able to play one of my five games and I simply don't have the time to be playing for 30 minutes only to get DeSynced from an opponent. I also know that it has to be annoying to the rest of the league, especially since I have gotten a few wins already without even playing.

Once things slow down for me in the coming months, I might try to re-enter the JV League or something, but my decision is final. I wish you all the best of luck in and outside Madden. When you happen to be bored, surf over to www.realgm.com for some good NBA, MLB and NFL coverage.

Thanks!

-Andrew/Pacer/Eagles/Titans/Dorkus ButtWhistle

tumblr_m6gbwoEPcu1r9anrg.gif

Sucks it ended this way. Hope to see you in the league again someday!

[quote name='bvharris']Doom can you make an inventory of all the current injuries?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll hop on in a bit.

Edit: Maybe closer to an hour now, thought this class was going to get out early, but we're going the distance. :fridge:

Ah, we are switching commish already? Also, advance time? I didn't see it posted. :)

Edit: Crap, it's Pacer leaving, not a commish change. Didn't realize that. My bad!

[quote name='ubernes']Ah, we are switching commish already? Also, advance time? I didn't see it posted. :)

Edit: Crap, it's Pacer leaving, not a commish change. Didn't realize that. My bad![/QUOTE]

No commish or advance yet. When a player leaves it resets injuries as well.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']No commish or advance yet. When a player leaves it resets injuries as well.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, that means Arian Foster is back. ;)

[quote name='Doomtime']Nope he hasn't dropped.[/QUOTE]

K. That's why I asked you to tally up the injuries, since they're going to reset once we boot Pacer (and again once he's replaced).

For everyone chasing free agents. I completely low balled Glen Dorsey and Ryan Lilja, both signed. I think I was around half a million less than both of them wanted!

Neither have had the best season, so that might have something to do with it. Just wanted to throw out that FA contracts are definitely dynamic. I've been all over with contracts - some guys want way more, some will take a lot less and others won't even give me the chance to make another offer.

Texans Arian Foster Partial MCL Tear 5 Weeks 66 DP
Cowboys Barry Church Shoulder Tear 2 Weeks 112 DP
Eagles Nate Allen Broken Ribs 1 Week 89 DP
Falcons Stephen Nicholas Dislocated Elbow 6 weeks 84 DP
Jets Aaron Maybin Broken Collarbone 3 weeks 86 DP
Panthers Steve Smith Broken Jaw 2 Weeks 108 DP
Panthers Jon Beason Broken Collarbone 5 weeks 154 DP
Ravens Jeremy Maclin Broken Collarbone 7 weeks 142 DP
Steelers Johnny Knox Broken Ribs 3 Weeks 34 DP

[quote name='WV Matsui']Welcome back Mr Knox![/QUOTE]

He's not coming back, that was the point of doing this. We're going to hold these guys out for the length of their injury.

[quote name='Doomtime']Texans Arian Foster Partial MCL Tear 5 Weeks 66 DP
Cowboys Barry Church Shoulder Tear 2 Weeks 112 DP
Eagles Nate Allen Broken Ribs 1 Week 89 DP
Falcons Stephen Nicholas Dislocated Elbow 6 weeks 84 DP
Jets Aaron Maybin Broken Collarbone 3 weeks 86 DP
Panthers Steve Smith Broken Jaw 2 Weeks 108 DP
Panthers Jon Beason Broken Collarbone 5 weeks 154 DP
Ravens Jeremy Maclin Broken Collarbone 7 weeks 142 DP
Steelers Johnny Knox Broken Ribs 3 Weeks 34 DP[/QUOTE]

Was this before the advance or after? It might be a week less on all these now.

All injured players need to be off depth charts correct? Might be good to write instead of '3 weeks' something like 'can use in week 7.' I believe since we advanced that would knock a week off everyone posted.

[quote name='bvharris']Was this before the advance or after? It might be a week less on all these now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right. It's a week less now for everyone.

i didnt even know that guy was hurt must not be a starter

i just take him off the depth chart at his position correct and any other position that might try and play him?

Texans Arian Foster Partial MCL Tear 4 Weeks 66 DP
Cowboys Barry Church Shoulder Tear 1 Week 112 DP
Eagles Nate Allen CLEARED TO PLAY
Falcons Stephen Nicholas Dislocated Elbow 5 weeks 84 DP
Jets Aaron Maybin Broken Collarbone 2 weeks 86 DP
Panthers Steve Smith Broken Jaw 1 Week 108 DP
Panthers Jon Beason Broken Collarbone 4 weeks 154 DP
Ravens Jeremy Maclin Broken Collarbone 6 weeks 142 DP
Steelers Johnny Knox Broken Ribs 2 Weeks 34 DP

BREAKING NEWS: Cardinals and Steelers proposing trade.......

Pittsburgh
MLB Lawrence Timmons (88 OVR)
WR Emmanuel Sanders (80 OVR)

To

Cardinals:
WR Larry Fitzgerald (96 OVR)
2013 4th Round Pick

Additional details to follow!

I haven't booted Pacer yet, so I'll wait until we have a new owner to do so. I've already contacted the top guy on the waiting list.

Play your games as normal in the meantime, since those guys are still injured.

[quote name='WV Matsui']BREAKING NEWS: Cardinals and Steelers proposing trade.......

Pittsburgh
MLB Lawrence Timmons (88 OVR)
WR Emmanuel Sanders (80 OVR)

To

Cardinals:
WR Larry Fitzgerald (96 OVR)
2013 4th Round Pick

Additional details to follow![/QUOTE]

My reason for doing the trade is because in my offense I spread the ball around and having a receiver like Fitz is kind of a waste and with playing the 3-4 defense I really needed to improve my linebacking core to help stop the run.

[quote name='bvharris']Having a receiver like Fitz is never a waste. ;)[/QUOTE]

What do you think the possibility is of getting this done before we play our games in Sunday?

[quote name='bvharris']Having a receiver like Fitz is never a waste. ;)[/QUOTE]

In real life, I agree 10000 percent. In Madden, not so much for me at least.

bread's done
Back