Madden 13 Ultimate Team Support Group

[quote name='KasterDB']I do, actually. I have the Lawrence Timmons 2nd edition card if you want it.[/QUOTE]

I put the titans jersey up.

[quote name='jza1218']Kaster, I got that Michael Floyd card you were looking for.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool. Did you still need the CJ Spiller 2nd second edition?

[quote name='KasterDB']Oh cool. Did you still need the CJ Spiller 2nd second edition?[/QUOTE]

Yeah along with the Timmons. I still have that titans jersey you needed.

If you get a chance to post them tonight, I'll swap with you tomorrow, or I can post mine tomorrow if you can't tonight.

[quote name='KasterDB']If you get a chance to post them tonight, I'll swap with you tomorrow, or I can post mine tomorrow if you can't tonight.[/QUOTE]

Titans is already posted and I'll put the other one up in a bit.

[quote name='jza1218']Titans is already posted and I'll put the other one up in a bit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Welcome to the MUT 13 thread jza and Kaster do stuff in MUT thread! :)

[quote name='KasterDB']Thanks!

Welcome to the MUT 13 thread jza and Kaster do stuff in MUT thread! :)[/QUOTE]

That sounds vaguely dirty. I like it.

[quote name='jza1218']That sounds vaguely dirty. I like it.[/QUOTE]

Of course it does, vaguely dirty is my thing ;)

[quote name='jza1218']Both the Floyd and Titans jersey cards are up. Just let me know when you make an offer so I can accept it.[/QUOTE]

Made the offers.

[quote name='jza1218']That was me. Thanks and you're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Really wish I had kept all those elite coaches over the last few weeks, haha. Oh well

[quote name='jza1218']Kaster, do you still need the Redskins away uniform?[/QUOTE]

Indeed! I dunno if you have any collections/cards you need, but I can probably help if you do.

[quote name='KasterDB']Indeed! I dunno if you have any collections/cards you need, but I can probably help if you do.[/QUOTE]

I'll put it up in a bit. Most of the collections I'm doing are player related, as I finished all the uniform, playbook, stadium ones.

[quote name='jza1218']I'll put it up in a bit. Most of the collections I'm doing are player related, as I finished all the uniform, playbook, stadium ones.[/QUOTE]

I figured. I do have a lot of players though :D

[quote name='KasterDB']Dang, still no. I looked through all of your needed players and I didn't have any.[/QUOTE]

Pat Chung, Patriots? Josh Freeman? Ryan Lilja? Brandon Lloyd? Reggie Wayne? Steve Smith (Rams)? Devone Besse? Titus Young?

[quote name='jza1218']Pat Chung, Patriots? Josh Freeman? Ryan Lilja? Brandon Lloyd? Reggie Wayne? Steve Smith (Rams)? Devone Besse? Titus Young?[/QUOTE]

I should have Lilja and Lloyd.

[quote name='KasterDB']JZA, I got Demeco Ryans if you still need him.[/QUOTE]

I wound up buying him for cheap a while back. And then of course got him in the next All-Pro pack I bought smh.

That's the worst. I'm going to update what I'm looking for.

Patrick Willis (2nd edition), MLB, 99 OVR, 49ers (G)
Matt Ryan (original edition), QB, 89 OVR, Falcons (G)
Eric Wood, C, 86 OVR, Bills (G)
Mark Sanchez, QB, 80 OVR, Jets (S)
Ben Roethlisberger, QB, 95 OVR, Steelers (G)
Derrick Johnson (original edition), MLB, 92 OVR, Chiefs (G)
Desmond Bishop, MLB, 86 OVR, Packers (G)
Curtis Lofton, MLB, 90 OVR, Saints (G)
Anthony Fasano, TE, 81 OVR, Dolphins (G)
Alterraun Verner, CB, 81 OVR, Titans (G)
Kenny Britt, WR, 88 OVR, Titans (G)
Jordan Babineaux, SS, 80 OVR, Titans (S)
Kamerion Wimbley, RE, 88 OVR, Titans (G)

Have:
Michael Vick Campus Hero, QB, 96 OVR (G)
Otto Graham, QB, 95 OVR (L)
Warren Moon, QB, 95 OVR (L)
Greg McElroy, QB, 66 OVR (E)
Marshawn Lynch (2nd edition), HB, 92 OVR (G)
Darren Sproles, HB, 89 OVR (G)
CJ Spiller (2nd edition), HB, 86 OVR (G)
DeMarco Murray (2nd edition), HB, 84 OVR (G)
Bryce Brown, HB, 69 OVR (E)
Brian Hartline (2nd edition), WR, 82 OVR (G)
Michael Floyd, WR, 73 OVR (E)
Ed Dickson, TE, 75 OVR (E)
Reggie White, LE, 97 OVR (L)
JJ Watt (2nd edition), LE, 94 OVR (G)
Elvis Dumervil, RE, 88 OVR (E)
Mean Joe Greene, DT, 97 OVR (L)
Sean Lee, MLB, 88 OVR (G)
Cortland Finnegan, CB, 92 OVR, (G)
Ronnie Lott, FS, 94 OVR, (L)

I have tons more, so feel free to inquire about other cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade3D']What are the elite coaches used for now? I never sold any of them.[/QUOTE]

There's a collection for them in the "Extras" tab

[quote name='jza1218']Yeah I've pretty much stopped doing mut. Too much of a grind this year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I stopped for a few weeks but it pulled me back in.

Rob and I talked about this already, but it was just way too hard to complete collections this year. I get that maybe they thought it was "too easy" last year...but that's kind of the point of the mode. I love the solo challenges and the fact that they made playing games an actual relevant part of MUT, but when it's damn near impossible to complete almost any collection, what is the point?

I feel like gimping what the cards were worth was a huge mistake. It's not like it was really easy to complete collections last year. It's just that I had more resources to work with because I could buy pack after pack looking for the cards I needed (especially those rare silver cards). This year...I felt like I was lucky if I could buy 3 packs in a week. That's just terrible.

If the idea behind it was to entice people to spend more real money, then I'm not the target demographic (morons?). Needless to say, between MUT and the entirety of NHL 13, I most definitely won't be getting Season Ticket next year. Without being able to count on Ultimate Team being fun, getting the games 3 days early just isn't enough of a benefit.

bread's done
Back