Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate, I've got at least these three that I can trade with no problem: 80 OVR CB Chris Houston, 78 OVR OLB Jabaal Sheard and 75 OVR CB Quentin Jammer. Let me know if you want them.

Nate, I've got at least these three that I can trade with no problem: 80 OVR CB Chris Houston, 78 OVR OLB Jabaal Sheard and 75 OVR CB Quentin Jammer. Let me know if you want them.
Hmm...interesting, haha. I'll have to check to see what my exact cut off is with my ratings. I'm almost certain I can use Houston. The others are borderline. Not going to take them from you if I don't need them. It's really weird the cards that don't go in collections seem to basically have no value. I had a bunch last night (low rated, of course) that I just discarded for whatever coins they were worth.

Hmm...interesting, haha. I'll have to check to see what my exact cut off is with my ratings. I'm almost certain I can use Houston. The others are borderline. Not going to take them from you if I don't need them. It's really weird the cards that don't go in collections seem to basically have no value. I had a bunch last night (low rated, of course) that I just discarded for whatever coins they were worth.
Sheard goes in the elite browns collection, I just have a duplicate. The others go in the free agent collection.

All right, it was a close vote, but by a margin of one vote, our draft will be 12/13 at 10PM ET. For those who can't make it, sorry. There's always somebody. For awhile, I actually thought we might have a shot at a time everybody could make, as the first 8 responses I reviewed had a common time. Then things went crazy, lol.

But at least we have our time now...12/13 at 10PM ET!

Just got an xbox one and would like to join this league as the Denver Broncos. I'm free most weeknights after 7pm and free weekends to play, just need a heads up as to what time. I don't mind being in a division by myself since I've never used the Broncos before and need to learn their playbook.

My gamertag is: Z stepano Z

Thanks!

What's up, man? I remember your name from one or more of our old Xbox 360 Madden leagues.

Great news about the draft. Saturday is easily the best day for me out of the list we were given to choose from. Although I'm not quite sure what to anticipate considering I am notorious for having poor Madden drafts.

What's up, man? I remember your name from one or more of our old Xbox 360 Madden leagues.

Great news about the draft. Saturday is easily the best day for me out of the list we were given to choose from. Although I'm not quite sure what to anticipate considering I am notorious for having poor Madden drafts.
Hey bud! Yea I was in the JV league for a couple seasons. Made the Super Bowl once. Finally upgraded to the xbone to keep up with the Joneses

n8, i'd like to report that the Chargers (CPU) are overpaying for players. I can't bid the Max and beat them. It's Very sad. 

The Cowboys as well. Sadface. They're gonna get clay. 

Last edited by a moderator:
n8, i'd like to report that the Chargers (CPU) are overpaying for players. I can't bid the Max and beat them. It's Very sad.

The Cowboys as well. Sadface. They're gonna get clay.
If you're checking by changing your offer and seeing if the "highest bidder" icon changes (so stupid that EA put that in...), it won't because it only updates after every advance.

Ok, guys. We have advanced to the final stage of scouting before the draft. Free agency is locked back up again, I hope everybody at least got a few of the players they were going after. If not, you've got now until right before the draft to scout those positions that you missed out on. Since the next advancement is the draft, I don't see any reason to advance again until then. Hope everybody is cool with that.

Good luck with your scouting, and we'll see you on 12/13 at 10PM ET!

Also, welcome back to dr0ppinL0adz! I'll get you added to the OP and send your invite out right now. Hope you can make the draft. :)

Dolphins sign Mario Manningham...to a 2 year 880k/year contract....and promptly release him when they realize he has 74 speed. 

Dolphins also have no Free Safety on their roster.

Just fucked myself for this draft... Accidentally dismissed the scouting
Oh, man. That's brutal. As bad as the menu in Madden lags, I really wish they would have added an "are you sure?" pop up. I accidentally scouted a few categories I didn't intend to because of the lag and the menu skipping over boxes.

Also, did anybody know that scouting points don't add up like they used to? It seems if you don't use them, you lose them. I only had like 1,400 when I looked at things tonight. Would have been nice if EA had told us they were changing this.

Ok, guys. We have advanced to the final stage of scouting before the draft. Free agency is locked back up again, I hope everybody at least got a few of the players they were going after. If not, you've got now until right before the draft to scout those positions that you missed out on. Since the next advancement is the draft, I don't see any reason to advance again until then. Hope everybody is cool with that.

Good luck with your scouting, and we'll see you on 12/13 at 10PM ET!

Also, welcome back to dr0ppinL0adz! I'll get you added to the OP and send your invite out right now. Hope you can make the draft. :)
Glad to be back! I'm pretty sure I can make the draft... this game is a lot different than the 360 version so just trying to get some games in

I filled a couple holes during FA, so hopefully injuries won't affect me as much this season. I'll be drafting a QB as I didn't pull any from the FA pool. 

May have overpaid for a lot of the FA's but I'm pretty happy overall. Managed to snag Morris Claiborne, several WRs, and some backup Oline guys.

FA was a complete disaster for me but that's my own fault for being super busy over the last couple of weeks. At least I was able to sign a few players last night. Is there a way to scout players from the connected franchise website?   

Browns send:

Paul Kruger

LOLB

29 years old

82 OVR

Contract Info

Total Years: 5

Years remaining: 3

2015: 7.49 M 2016: 7.49 M 2017: 10 M

Bonus: 5M

Relevant attributes

Pursuit" 84

Tackle: 83

Speed: 78

Play Recognition: 92

Power moves 79

Finesse Moves 84

John Greco

RG

74 OVR

30 years old

Contract Info:

Total Years: 4

Bonus: 0

2015: 1.6 M 2016: 1.6 M 2017: 1.62 M

RBK 82

PBK 80

IMB 77

Strength 83

Cowboys send

Zack Martin

RG

78 OVR

24 years old

Contract Info

TOtal Years: 4

Bonus: 4.6 M

2015: 2.1 M 2016: 2.1 M 2017: 2.47 M

RBK 83

PBK 75

IMB 80

STR 89

Cowboys have glaring holes at outside linebacker and are actually interested in Kruger (if you try and trade him to them they give him the green light). Browns are planning on going with Sheard and Mingo at outside linebacker, so Kruger is excess in doing this trade I'd get an upgrade along my O-line.
Trade Approved (assuming the CPU goes for it, of course, haha)

And the CPU went for it. 

Good offseason for the Browns. Added Crabtree, Devito, McKelvin, Martin and upgraded at kicker and punter. Plus I still have two first-round picks.

And the CPU went for it.

Good offseason for the Browns. Added Crabtree, Devito, McKelvin, Martin and upgraded at kicker and punter. Plus I still have two first-round picks.
Cool. The CPU seems to be much more lenient with trades this year...which is weird considering the logic the AI still uses when asking for contracts. Never would have guessed they'd get less greedy in any regard.

I didn't see an invite yet. No rush, just following up. I'm having trouble accessing the site to check out the team rosters (at least on my phone), but I guess I'll take the Rams if they aren't too gutted.

Edit:sorry, meant to quote your post CAGLeague..more phone trouble :(

I didn't see an invite yet. No rush, just following up. I'm having trouble accessing the site to check out the team rosters (at least on my phone), but I guess I'll take the Rams if they aren't too gutted.

Edit:sorry, meant to quote your post CAGLeague..more phone trouble :(
Sorry, I ended up not getting on Madden last night. I was also hoping to see your response regarding a team.

As for rosters, yeah...the website is pretty terrible. And it's actually somehow gotten worse as this franchise has gone along. Some things that used to work no longer work. And some teams are listed as having no owner even though they clearly still have an owner. And all of that's on a PC. I can't even imagine trying to view it on a phone.

Off the top of my head, the Rams traded Stedman Bailey for Houston's 2nd round pick (which is the last pick of round 2), and Kenny Britt, Austin Davis, and Austin Pettis left during free agency.

With sheer wizardry, I was able to pull up their roster on the website. I had to go to the "Team" tab, then scroll through the "Available Players" list on the right until I saw a Rams player. Then, I had to click "View Player Card". And then "Take Action" and "Trade For". Then, finally, I could scroll through the entire team roster.

It looks like the Rams signed Buster Skrine, Desmond Bishop, Ronnie Hillman, David Wilson, and Josh Morgan.

Sorry, I ended up not getting on Madden last night. I was also hoping to see your response regarding a team.

As for rosters, yeah...the website is pretty terrible. And it's actually somehow gotten worse as this franchise has gone along. Some things that used to work no longer work. And some teams are listed as having no owner even though they clearly still have an owner. And all of that's on a PC. I can't even imagine trying to view it on a phone.

Off the top of my head, the Rams traded Stedman Bailey for Houston's 2nd round pick (which is the last pick of round 2), and Kenny Britt, Austin Davis, and Austin Pettis left during free agency.

With sheer wizardry, I was able to pull up their roster on the website. I had to go to the "Team" tab, then scroll through the "Available Players" list on the right until I saw a Rams player. Then, I had to click "View Player Card". And then "Take Action" and "Trade For". Then, finally, I could scroll through the entire team roster.

It looks like the Rams signed Buster Skrine, Desmond Bishop, Ronnie Hillman, David Wilson, and Josh Morgan.
Thanks for the info, sounds good! I'll take the Rams then.

Yeah my phone made me log into my account on that site, but then it said I wasn't in any active leagues and it wouldn't even let me search for this one either..the only option at that point was "Log Out" lol.

Thanks for the info, sounds good! I'll take the Rams then.

Yeah my phone made me log into my account on that site, but then it said I wasn't in any active leagues and it wouldn't even let me search for this one either..the only option at that point was "Log Out" lol.
Tavon Austin for my first round pick you already have my 2nd go ahead and take my first to

Lol I didn't even know Crabtree was a FA. I wonder who else my team lost. I haven't had a chance to log in since the playoffs. Oh well The niners will still be just fine. Same team as last year minus some players

Hello Gentlemen,

I would love to be a part of this league!  If the Eagles are still available, that would be my first choice.  I just got my xbox one yesterday.

GT: hifunksioning

Availability is mostly nights.

Thanks!

Ok, starting draft now. Any CPU or not present teams, we'll be skipping past (assuming the game allows that like on 360). Hold onto your butts! :)

Apparently you cant draft from the mobile app. Hope my team drafts me a free safety! I don't have one on my team... I'll knock another one back and pray...happy birthday to me.

Apparently you cant draft from the mobile app. Hope my team drafts me a free safety! I don't have one on my team... I'll knock another one back and pray...happy birthday to me.
Haha, good call, dude. CPU drafted FS Pierre Baker for you with your first pick.

And happy birthday! :)

2 B.J.'s are better than one! Plus I had to work my mojo to get the first one back. Tried testing the waters, but came crawling back on his hands and knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back