Madden 17 FREE for EA access members via Vault XBOX ONE

Madden 17 is finally in the vault. Sell those copies now or hope for Best Buy trade in to occur again. It's happened last two years. For those that don't know EA access is for Microsoft Xbox One users who purchase a monthly or yearly subscription. $30 Retail although $25 via slick deals. Why doesn't Sony have this you ask? They passed on it, that's why. .....

It isnt free if youre paying to use the service. Its like how people say xbl gold or ps+ games are "free".

And who cares if sony doesnt participate? I guess only a xbox fanboy would bother mentioning it.

It isnt free if youre paying to use the

And who cares if sony doesnt participate? I guess only a xbox fanboy would bother mentioning it.

People will ask why they can't get it a on their PS4's. The more information the better. As for the fan comment my first love is Nintendo hence the username. Have a great weekend!

I care... This is great news! Madden 17 xbox is trading in for an amazing $36 now at GS using the 50% switch accessories preorder bonus.

Trade in Madden pay for a year of ea access with some left over!

It isnt free if youre paying to use the service. Its like how people say xbl gold or ps+ games are "free".

GWG is free. We've been paying the same price for XBL for over 5 years and GWG was introduced in 2013, and the price hasn't changed at all since. So yes, we were paying for online services without the games before, now we get them as a bonus for the same amount we've always been paying, therefore they are free. I can't speak for Sony because I don't give a fuck about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no value in EA Access. Players wouldn't want it.

- Sony Executive (Paraphrasing).

Thankfully Microsoft paid or was smart enough to offer this. Love me some EA Access,

Tremendous value, really great, the best!

Wait, this is a thing? So if I'm clear, you sign up for EA Access and you can play all those games via digital download on your XB1 and have full access for the duration of you paying for it? Do the games go away after the 1 year subscription ends?

Any other negatives to this that I'm not seeing? Why would Sony pass on this lol

I might trade in my Madden 17 and SW BF if that is the case and easily be able to pay for this. Gonna go look for this Slickdeals link now

There are no downsides that I've seen in a year and a half. For $30 a year I get the newest Madden about six months late, the other sports games in a similar amount of time, and I have Titanfall, Battlefront and Dragon Age Inquisition among other games about nine months to a year later. I know you guys said fanboy, but this was one of the big things that started making me prefer my One over my PS4.

Edit: this was supposed to be a reply to Affman. Apparently I'm rusty at my CAGing.

There are no downsides that I've seen in a year and a half. For $30 a year I get the newest Madden about six months late, the other sports games in a similar amount of time, and I have Titanfall, Battlefront and Dragon Age Inquisition among other games about nine months to a year later. I know you guys said fanboy, but this was one of the big things that started making me prefer my One over my PS4.

Edit: this was supposed to be a reply to Affman. Apparently I'm rusty at my CAGing.
Sweet, getting it now. Thanks for the reply bud!

Here's the link if anyone is interested. $24.29 - not bad at all

EA Vault is worth it if you can wait for EA games a bit. This is the perfect time for me to sell my Madden and FIFA games as they're coming to EA vault very soon.

bread's done
Back