Madden 2010 online league

all of u if u want a team just search hardest out in th efranchise search join it pick a team the pass is dblock first come first serve lets get this show on the road boys :)

UPS delivered my copy of Madden today so I will be signing in as the Packers later tonight. Was going to do it earlier today, but didn't have have the info from tdot yet.

EDIT: I'm signed in as the Packers now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen any mention of this yet, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask: Is there going to be a specific day and/or time that we need to play our games each week or will we just work out a time with whoever we're matched-up with?

The only reason I ask is because I usually work second shift during the week (2:30-midnight EST), so if that conflicts with a specific day of the week that we have to play, I may have to back out of the league (which I'd rather not do).

[quote name='TheBiz']If the Seahawks owner doesn't show, I'm in for Seattle.

PSN ID: thebiz326[/QUOTE]

go2 online franchise type in hardest out league n put in the password dblock n pick the seahawks n if any of ur frineds wanna join tell em do they same thing

[quote name='bizz_ness_1st']i got my copy at 12 today.im likin somet eams and dissapointed in others,if the raiders owner dosent show im takin dem over texans i still dont understand why i didnt get them cuda swore i changed my mind about takin bears over them oh well i gues ;x.[/QUOTE]

i thoought u wanted the llions they still open

Giving this thread a bump with the hope that some other folks join our PS3 Madden league.

In Online Franchise, search for: Hardest Out
Password: dblock

Game on, people - let's go!

[quote name='tdot3dahardstout']wat team[/QUOTE]
I ended up canceling my sports illustrated free madden offer. Customer service couldn't tell me anything about when they'd get the game to ship. So no madden for me this year. good luck with the league.

Me and Smiggity have one already started with about 5-6 people already, but we were talking about restarting it if we got more people.

I was one of the first people to sign up for this league and was really excited for it, but since no one ever got this thing started, I bailed to a league that's actually playing its games.

We just started Week 2, but it's still open if you want to get it. I think we have about a dozen people in the league. When you play a team that isn't being controlled by an actual person, you play the CPU on All-Pro difficulty.

I played a person in week one and CPU in Week 2...so far everyone seems happy with it.

Link to the better franchise ;):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234490

bread's done
Back