Madden 2012 Hall of Fame Edition $44.99, F1 2011 $34.99, UFC Personal Trainer $19.99

Awesome thanks OP! I ordered Madden 2012 HOF Edition. My cousin was wanting this, but didn't want to pay the $80 Gamestop was asking for it.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']not bad price for f1 2011[/QUOTE]
I'm tempted on it, but everyone at the online forum for it complains that it's badly broken and needs a patch that it's not going to get...thoughts? I mostly would play coop with a friend (split screen)...

[quote name='AJVtony831']damn was hoping ufc trainer was for 360[/QUOTE]

me too, oh well keep waiting to be champ.

[quote name='gepet0']Wow Madden couldn't sell 125,000 so called special editions. SMH SHould have been 69.99 at launch.[/QUOTE]

I love football so I would have bought it at $69.99 on release, but $90! What a joke! Glad I got it now though.

[quote name='pun123']me too, oh well keep waiting to be champ.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I couldn't fit anymore characters into the title :cry:

[quote name='Coltin']It looks like either EA lied about Madden HoF being limited, or consumers realized it was an awful price[/QUOTE]

The main draw was a hand-signed card that was "limted" to 150,000. According to Marshall Faulk's twitter, he actually signed all 150,000 (EA prolly paid him to say that), but the real kicker is that there are 4 different card designs for you to collect (meaning, they want you to buy at least 4 copies so you can get all 4 cards).

I still see these at every other GS, Kmart & BBY. I want one for my personal collection, but I get the feeling this may drop lower, especially in 6 months once 13 rolls around.

[quote name='Bezerker']The main draw was a hand-signed card that was "limted" to 150,000. According to Marshall Faulk's twitter, he actually signed all 150,000 (EA prolly paid him to say that), but the real kicker is that there are 4 different card designs for you to collect (meaning, they want you to buy at least 4 copies so you can get all 4 cards).

I still see these at every other GS, Kmart & BBY. I want one for my personal collection, but I get the feeling this may drop lower, especially in 6 months once 13 rolls around.[/QUOTE]

Also, there was one 24k gold card in one ps3 and one 360 game.

bread's done
Back