Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Still waiting on Man2008/Matt Young and Yanks to play the cpu. 

We obviously can't advance until these are played. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Divisional Round is here!

Games:

AFC

Chiefs @ Dolphins: Scheduled for 7pm EST Tuesday

Steelers @ Texans: Steelers Win 53-52

NFC

Saints @ Panthers: Status?

Packers @ Eagles: Scheduled for 7:15pm EST Tuesday

1st       2nd         3rd        4th       Final

Steelers -    14        17            7          15          53

Texans -     14         28            7           3           52

Steelers:

Landry Jones - 142.9 Passer Rating 21 for 27  347 Yards 5 TD's 1 INT 2 Attempts 36 Yards

Maurice Jones-Drew - 25 Attempts 250 Yards 2 TD's 3 Catches 50 Yards 2 TD's

Demaryius Thomas -  7 Catches 97 Yards 1 TD

Wes Welker - 4 Catches 81 Yards 1 TD

Tony Gonzalez - 4 Catches 57 Yards 1 TD

Heath Miller - 1 Catch 21 Yards

Antonio Brown - 1 Catch 36 Yards

Corey Brown - 1 Catch 5 Yards

Leonard Johnson - 1 INT

Corey Brown - 7 Returns 225 Yards

Texans:

Pat White - 124.3 Passer Rating 13 for 19 254 Yards 2 TD's 1 INT 3 Atempts 5 Yards 1 TD

Michael Dyer - 15 Attemts 210 Yards 2 TD's 4 Catches 48 Yards

Garrett Graham - 4 Catches 53 Yards

Stedman Bailey - 2 Catches 67 Yards 1 TD

Deandre Hopkins - 2 Catches 64 Yards 1 TD

Brad Smith - 1 Catch 22 Yards

Mike Jenkins - 1 INT 1 TD

Keshawn Martin - 7 Returns 292 Yards 1 TD

First Posting this...then editing it in a few.... 

JESUS CHRIST i'm going to have a heart attack. Good fucking game brown wing. Two missed field Goals (1 by me in the first half) 1 by BrownWing as time expired made the difference in the game. 

Once again, GG Brownwing...when you knocked Tannehill out in the 1st quarter i was freaking out....and then when he returned to the game you laid a hit stick to him that Tannehill decided to truck....with his helmet...i was flipping my lid..

Dolphins -    14        0              7          14          35

Chiefs    -     0         17            0           17          34

Dolphins:

Ryan Tannehill 15 for 24, 174 Yards. 3 Td's, 8 Rushes for 50 Yards, 1 TD

Lamar Miller 26 Att for 158 Yards, 1 TD, 2 Rec for 30 Yards

Dustin Keller 6 Rec Rec 73 Yards, 1 TD

Mike Wallace 3 Rec for 31 Yards, 1 TD

Daniel Thomas 1 Rec fo 9 Yards, 1 TD 

Chiefs:

Jake Locker 158.3 Passing Rating 13 for 16, 336 Yards, 3 TD

Jamaal Charles, 23 Att for 128 Yards, 1 TD

Charone Peake 6 Rec for 164 Yards, 2 TD  Who the Frak is this guy and why did he burn me all game long!!??

Dwayne Bowe 2 Rec for 103 Yards, 1 TD

Donnie Avery 2 Rec for 34 Yards

Jacob Tamme 2 Rec for 27 Yards

Sanders Commings, 1 INT

No Defense was played in Miami This Weekend. (Games Not over yet.)

Once again, GG Tiger. 2 Kickoff Return's For TD's...Jones-Drew trucking anyone who got in his way...just freaking beastly man. 

Dolphins -    14        28            14         7          63

Steelers -     14        14            7          14         49

Dolphins:

Ryan Tannehill 152.9 QB Rating 20 for 27, 422 Yards. 3 Td's, 6 Rushes for 78 Yards, 2 TD

Lamar Miller 21 Att for 160 Yards, 4 TD, 1 Rec for 46 Yards, 1 TD

Dustin Keller 6 Rec Rec 126 Yards

Mike Wallace 8 Rec for 155 Yards, 1 TD

Tommy Streeter 2 Rec for 50 yards, 1 TD

Chris Clemons, 1 Int, 1 Fumble Recovery

Jamar Taylor, 1 Forced Fumble

Steelers:

Brett Hundley 132.1 QB Rating 20 for 28, 334 Yards, 3 TD, 3 Rushes for 1 Yards

Maurice Jones-Drew, 14 Att for 81 Yards, 2 TD

Tony Gonzalez 6 Rec for 78 Yards 

Julius Thomas 5 Rec for 95 Yards

Demaryius Thomas 3 Rec for 74 Yards, 2 TD

Antonio Brown 1 Rec for 55 Yards, 1 TD

Corey Brown 5 Returns for 292 Yards, 2 TD

Super Bowl being Played now. Good luck deuce! 

Apparently he didn't need luck. Skill alone won this game. GG Deuce.

Panthers 38- Dolphins 31

I'll let Deuce post the stats. 

Once again, Congrats Deuce! 

Congratulations Deuce! Good try Fero! You played really well this year!

Thanks so much to the commissioners for taking the time to run the league. Fero, Staticz, you guys are awesome! 

I hope everyone has a great offseason!

Don't know if this league is still running especially since the last post was 3 days ago. In the event that it isn't but guys still wanna play, I'm in an awesome league over on Operationsports.com called The Red Zone. Rules and sliders are awesome, a few teams are open. Cowboys, Bucs, Jets and Colts. We're closing the 3rd season currently (week 17). There is a thread specifically for league sign up, be sure to post there if you're interested.

Congrats, Deuce

[quote name="RamesuThe1" post="11582620" timestamp="1393989883"]

Don't know if this league is still running especially since the last post was 3 days ago. In the event that it isn't but guys still wanna play, I'm in an awesome league over on Operationsports.com called The Red Zone. Rules and sliders are awesome, a few teams are open. Cowboys, Bucs, Jets and Colts. We're closing the 3rd season currently (week 17). There is a thread specifically for league sign up, be sure to post there if you're interested.

Link?

Anybody looking for a Xbox 1 league that advances every 48 hours hit me up , gotta have GroupMe and for quick response text me 4432783937 . Teams open are :

Falcons,Buccs, Bears, Texans, Saints, Jaguars, Patriots, Steelers, Jets, and Redskins

And...Sorry about that boys, been out of the country since...I guess 2 days after the Super Bowl? 

We will indeed be Closing the doors on this league after Deuce's Superbowl. Once Again. Congrats Deuce!

Thanks to everyone who made this year Great!

Good question, haha. siradam, staticz, and myself have been in talks to figure out what the best plan of action for a Madden league this year is. We're not really sure how many people even moved over to Xbox One, but the thought of pooling our resources is on the table.

I fully intend on hosting a Madden league, but my requirements again would be a 4 day advance (just too busy to do more than that...and plus, I think it burns people out quicker anyway) and the general sportsmanship guidelines from the Fan's League. Outside of that, I'm open to trying to fill up a league with whoever we have. Of course, that depends on how everybody else feels about it too. Just throwing it out there as an idea.

if we do a league we could make a sweet website that has everyone twitch account we could stream the games on i could do one if need be that would be awsome like a madden nfl sunday ticket.

a few days between games...when i get rolling in the season, i like playing a game every couple days
Ok...the reason I asked is because anything faster than a 4 day advance is pretty much a deal breaker for me. If people want faster than that, I would imagine we'll be splitting into two leagues again...and I would imagine, more than likely, neither league will be full.

I guess I was hoping that with everybody getting older (are we mostly beyond the college crowd yet?) and having adult responsibilities, that playing once every four days wouldn't be thought of as being "slow" and we could accommodate more people. The logic here is everybody can play a little slower, but not everybody can play faster. It's like someone keeping a room too hot. You can put on more clothes, but I can only take off so much, haha. :lol:

Although, truth be told, there could be several people who don't want to play in a league with me at the helm anyway. There have been some differing philosophies between the two leagues over the years. But I'm hopeful a new console will be an opportunity to start fresh.

I was wondering what was up since SirAdam never replies to messages from me. :whistle2:/
I don't want to speak for other people, but I'll at least say that siradam mentioned to me that he's been very busy. I've talked to both him and staticz about co-commissioning/helping/participating/etc. I don't want anything to come off as a "takeover". I just think both leagues need each other to an extent and that we could help each other out. Unless I'm just way off base, we could be looking at 10-15 people in each league otherwise (not counting any infusion of new blood, of course).

Just from memory, I know bfauble83, Doomtime, and Chetty12 all went PS4. In addition to others I'm not aware of and people who haven't gone next gen yet, we could be looking at very different numbers this year.

I have only messaged him a couple times when I've seen him actively playing on Xbox Live. That's part of why I was worried that he wasn't even going to bother this year. Staticz said months ago that he didn't expect to have any pary of it, although I hope that has changed.

Hemingway is on PS4 also, although for all I know, he may have an Xbox One as well.

Hey guys how has everyone been this off-season...I am no longer on Xbox 360, I moved onto the Xbox one and am part of a couple great leagues (actually with a lot of guys from here over the years...myself and a couple others run one as well that has a 48 advance schedule...message me on Xbox if you want some details...yo soy el tiger.....these past two seasons we have given out both cash prizes and copies of madden 15...I'm not trying to poach anyone...just if your interested in another league or no longer have a 360 and are looking for a league...

Yo Soy is def poaching lol joking yea it's cool I'm over there in a few leagues too , I can never forget about CAG since it's where I started originally

Yo Soy is def poaching lol joking yea it's cool I'm over there in a few leagues too , I can never forget about CAG since it's where I started originally
Haha, I don't mind. Honestly, the CAG league has always been a community league. If people don't actively browse CAG or come to CAG anymore for whatever reasons, then yeah...they probably wouldn't have much use for a league here. And that's for the best, really. If people aren't coming to CAG, they're just going to be harder to get in touch with, not know what's going on, etc.

But for those that are interested, the thread for the new league is here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/333853-madden-15-xbox-one-league-4-day-advance-friendly-competition-rules-enforced-all-welcome/

Ok...the reason I asked is because anything faster than a 4 day advance is pretty much a deal breaker for me. If people want faster than that, I would imagine we'll be splitting into two leagues again...and I would imagine, more than likely, neither league will be full.

I guess I was hoping that with everybody getting older (are we mostly beyond the college crowd yet?) and having adult responsibilities, that playing once every four days wouldn't be thought of as being "slow" and we could accommodate more people. The logic here is everybody can play a little slower, but not everybody can play faster. It's like someone keeping a room too hot. You can put on more clothes, but I can only take off so much, haha. :lol:

Although, truth be told, there could be several people who don't want to play in a league with me at the helm anyway. There have been some differing philosophies between the two leagues over the years. But I'm hopeful a new console will be an opportunity to start fresh.

I don't want to speak for other people, but I'll at least say that siradam mentioned to me that he's been very busy. I've talked to both him and staticz about co-commissioning/helping/participating/etc. I don't want anything to come off as a "takeover". I just think both leagues need each other to an extent and that we could help each other out. Unless I'm just way off base, we could be looking at 10-15 people in each league otherwise (not counting any infusion of new blood, of course).

Just from memory, I know bfauble83, Doomtime, and Chetty12 all went PS4. In addition to others I'm not aware of and people who haven't gone next gen yet, we could be looking at very different numbers this year.
I wouldn't have an issue with a 4 day break in between games or even more...my falls tend to slow down and be more free/open after my summers are insanely crazy, so I do my best to sit in front of the TV and veg when I can.

I'm also only an Xbox One owner so I'm not sure if that would splinter me off from taking part as well

bread's done
Back