Madden 25 Shave and save, ROUND 3 FIGHT!

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Shave and save
Madden 25 for $49.xx + $6.64 Gillete Fusion Pro Glide and get $20 in savings.
Get on it fast, the $6 razors are back in stock, making it a $35 total or so for Madden 25+ Razor! Also this is great for me because I still have 6 blades from um... something ;)

Did this madden get review bombed or is it really that bad. Was halfway considering this until i read the reviews of this one lol
Reviews are mixed. I like the game play and think its the best since 05 but I didn't play 13. Listen to episode 39 of the Press Row podcast to get a diverse range of opinions from the various sports game critics.

Did this madden get review bombed or is it really that bad. Was halfway considering this until i read the reviews of this one lol
I haven't played Madden this generation and I was planning to keep one the first time this came up but I just could not stand it. Turns out I can't stand the other current EA Sports games either.

I hoping the xbone version is better, I haven't played 25 but I'm just going to do the trade up. The reviews make it sound terrible and the way EA talks it's not exactly a port. They're probably full of shit however.

Try chatting with amazon. I just had someone place a 20.00 promo credit on my account so was able to get it for 29.92 plus tax since i live in NY

I just told them i really needed the game and it kept on going out of stock asked nicely if i could have a crdit on my account for the game since razor goes in and out of stock. After asking a few times they finally did it

I just said that I wanted to take advantage of the shave and save offer but the razor was out of stock all day so he said he would apply $20 promo credit to my account so I could go ahead and at least get the game at a discount.

I miss this every single time.  I've been playing ncaa lately and I am having a lot of fun with it, and it really makes me want to pick up madden.  oh well, one of these days...

I just said that I wanted to take advantage of the shave and save offer but the razor was out of stock all day so he said he would apply $20 promo credit to my account so I could go ahead and at least get the game at a discount.
I tried to get the $20 credit added to my account but wasn't able to get it. I told the lady that some people have been getting credit put straight to there accounts instead of waiting for the razors to be restocked. She didn't believe me and wanted the full names of the people who did recieve the credit. I didn't have that info so she denied me and told me to wait for the razors.

I tried to get the $20 credit added to my account but wasn't able to get it. I told the lady that some people have been getting credit put straight to there accounts instead of waiting for the razors to be restocked. She didn't believe me and wanted the full names of the people who did recieve the credit. I didn't have that info so she denied me and told me to wait for the razors.
What they have been doing is taking the $20 off the order, MANUALLY applying the promotional credit that the bundle would have.

You failed at scamming.

Madden 25 is embarrassingly bad. I tried selling my copy for $40 on Craigslist and no one was interested. My copy is for PS3 and it doesn't even work.

I advise strongly against this 'deal.' No disrespect to OP

back in stock again.  Mine came to 36.14 with free shipping.  I also had $8.98 in rewards points from my amazon credit card so I ended up getting it for $27.16.  Not too bad for a game that I actually want and the type of razor that I use anyways.

the razors are back in stock, well in stock october 10th, maybe that way they will ship the madden and you can cancel the razors

Madden 25 is embarrassingly bad. I tried selling my copy for $40 on Craigslist and no one was interested. My copy is for PS3 and it doesn't even work.

I advise strongly against this 'deal.' No disrespect to OP
Why would somebody buy a game that doesn't work?

bread's done
Back