Madden NFL 11 Strategy Guide $7.99 - 8/10 Only

Envel

CAGiversary!
I got this as a text from Best Buy

"GAMER Alert: Get the Official Madden NFL 11 Strategy Guide for $7.99. Valid Tues 8/10 Only. Show Sku 1207293 to Cashier. Fwd 2 a friend. HELP 4 info,STOP 2 Quit"

[quote name='DesertLeo']strategy guide.......

..............for a madden game......[/QUOTE]There are people out there who might be interested in it. It's a good deal for those people.

And to that guy who posted it at the same time (pratically) as me, I KNEW that was going to happen. I could have posted it sooner but I'm at work :drool:

[quote name='Envel']There are people out there who might be interested in it. It's a good deal for those people.

And to that guy who posted it at the same time (pratically) as me, I KNEW that was going to happen. I could have posted it sooner but I'm at work :drool:[/QUOTE]

oh no, i wasn't questioning the deal. the deals pretty decent. i'm just wondering why this thing even exists at all.

def going to pick this up. I picked up Madden 10 but could never figure out how to throw. Now with this indepth strat I am sure I will rise the ranks and achieve top 100 on the leaderboards.

ends sarcasm.

[quote name='uscommander']def going to pick this up. I picked up Madden 10 but could never figure out how to throw. Now with this indepth strat I am sure I will rise the ranks and achieve top 100 on the leaderboards.

ends sarcasm.[/QUOTE]
I actually believed you.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']I have to agree with all of these people. Is this even a deal?[/QUOTE]
$12 off MSRP IIRC

bread's done
Back