Madden NFL 13 $44.99 ToysRus

[quote name='Bosamba']Doh, you beat me by a couple of minutes. Hopefully I can get the mods to delete my thread.[/QUOTE]

u should

[quote name='mgorsi']why did the other dude made the same thread 5 mins later?[/QUOTE]

I was in the process of making the thread, and not being the world's fastest typer by the time mine got posted, I saw his post. It also helped his post was more succinct then mine :)

Another year another chance for EA to put out a decent game of football..

will this be the year of no super linebackers? better tackles? (I could go on and on)

I hope so..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Organ Donor']Hopefully Amazon price matches.[/QUOTE]

They matched the Toys R Us price for NCAA so if we spam them with a price match they should.

[quote name='kevgret']Another year another chance for EA to put out a decent game of football..

will this be the year of no super linebackers? better tackles? (I could go on and on)

I hope so..[/QUOTE]

I was reading in my newest issue of Game Informer that they are fixing coverage. As in, backs need to SEE the ball to make a play at it, no more back to the ball but magically jumping 20 feet to swat it or making a backwards interception.

That's about all I remember off the top of my head from the preview.. I'm pretty hopeful though.

EDIT: Toys R Us doesn't charge until the order ships, so anybody interested might as well secure a copy at this price and cancel it down the road if you change your mind!

[quote name='KtMack23']Please stop buying these games[/QUOTE]

lulz, how about you don't buy it and let people who actually enjoy the game buy what they want?

Yep, Toys R US free shipping always arrives about a week after the release date.

Send the link to Amazon and if enough people do it, they might price match.

Exactly what it's worth to me :)

[quote name='wEEman33']Yep, Toys R US free shipping always arrives about a week after the release date.

Send the link to Amazon and if enough people do it, they might price match.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy also has release day shipping (at least, that was the case Max Payne 3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like someone said before, ToysRUs lags on shipping.[quote name='GamerDude316']Anybody know if theres news on the franchise mode for this? I stopped playing the new Maddens cause franchise mode went so far downhill[/QUOTE]No news yet but their should be some in the future.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']did this for madden 12. Dont expect the game release date. Didnt get my copy until saturday of that week.[/QUOTE]

Yes, TRU pre-orders can take a while...I found out the hard way

ordering from phone and not PC, price is normal $60, ordering from PC it's $45. Ordered, but I'm skeptical and expecting a cancelation

[quote name='Royal High Knight']i would jump on this but I heard somewhere that I can get madden 13 roster on madden 12, but how? EA stops doing roster updates once the playoff starts.[/QUOTE]You have to hope that someone does a roster update on their own and uploads it. You can check operationsports.com madden forum close to when the season starts if someone has done it but no guarantee someone will.

[quote name='alienmonkey']ordering from phone and not PC, price is normal $60, ordering from PC it's $45. Ordered, but I'm skeptical and expecting a cancelation[/QUOTE]They did this deal last season. I wouldn't expect cancellation.

You just download one of those rosters files to a USB drive, rehash and resign the file, then pop the USB drive in your game system and load it up.

bread's done
Back