Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition is $24 on Xbox One for XBL Gold members

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I freakin love college football.

The NFL? Not so much. I need to pick this up just so I can get freshened up on who is even playing anymore. I was pulling for the Packers I suppose. Now, I guess I'll go for the Pats

i hate how the pats are on a lose lose situation. If they win the Super Bowl people gonna say they cheated and if they lose than people gonna say the suck without cheating . HOPE THEY WIN SO THE HATERS CAN SUCK IT!'

Deep discount... Maybe it's headed to the Vault soon. Decisions decisions.
Thanks for reminding me about the vault (although I doubt it will go in before next year's version is released). I don't have the subscription currently, but it is a pretty good reason not to buy digital EA games.

Came in expecting atleast one deflationgate reference and nviz delivered.

Go Hawks

Hawks 27 pats 17.

Thanks for reminding me about the vault (although I doubt it will go in before next year's version is released). I don't have the subscription currently, but it is a pretty good reason not to buy digital EA games.
I'm gonna hold off for this reason. Funny how EA Access works against EA that way. But especially for sports games, not sure if I'll ever buy another one again.

I'm gonna hold off for this reason. Funny how EA Access works against EA that way. But especially for sports games, not sure if I'll ever buy another one again.
To play devil's advocate, though, this comes with "$20 worth" of the MUT stuff, so if you were likely to buy the MUT stuff, this is only an extra $4 and you get access much sooner. Forgive my ignorance on the matter, but does ultimate team stuff follow you from version to version (eg will the ultimate team content from this deal work with Madden 16 when released)?

To play devil's advocate, though, this comes with "$20 worth" of the MUT stuff, so if you were likely to buy the MUT stuff, this is only an extra $4 and you get access much sooner. Forgive my ignorance on the matter, but does ultimate team stuff follow you from version to version (eg will the ultimate team content from this deal work with Madden 16 when released)?
it won't follow you. If you play MUT you get a slightly better starter pack the next year I think.

I hate football, but please explain why the NFL doesn't provide its own balls for the games? Why are teams allowed to provide balls?

I hate football, but please explain why the NFL doesn't provide its own balls for the games? Why are teams allowed to provide balls?
If I were in charge..

Next year, the teams MUST hand over the balls they are going to use during each game to the NFL for inspection a day prior to the game.

They will get them back 2 weeks later.

Or.. the NFL provides the balls.

Is the Superbowl edition Xbox exclusive? or does PS get it as well? (or as a DLC pack for those that already have the game)

True, but the deflategate has been blown out of porportion the patriots won with ease just by running the ball and if anything they fix the ball issue in the second half... its stupid the patriots cheated but it's not cheated like they commited murder. Its expected when the patriots are basically the lakers and yankees of there league. If your not a patriots fan ofcourse your going to hate on them especially because of how successful they have been compared to other NFL team's but bottom line they CHEATED, nothing is really proven yet w/e but someone did it in the patriots organization and that will follow the team for the rest of the belichek era and maybe more. NFL should actually provide there own football but it isn't necessary since the official has to check it prior to the game starting. It's because every team has there preference they have there own logo on it too.

FYI this package is going to be on PSN starting on Tuesday after the store updates according to PastaPadre. No word on what the sale price will be.

Also 7 Pro Packs cost $10 so the other 3 have a value of about $4-5 so they value the Super Bowl pack at $5. Beware those rookie Montana, White, and Irvin cards will have ratings in the mid 80's. Decent start but not the best versions of them.

If this doesn't come with a deflated ball dlc, I don't want it. BTW
Pats 27, seahawks 17.

bread's done
Back