Madden Ultimate Team 13 Xbox 360 Coins (MUT13)

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hello,

I read through the thread of items that cannot be sold, and many mentions of actual game accounts were listed. What I am trying to sell or trade is more of an in game item that could be transferred, similar to swapping xbox live codes.

I am selling off my Madden Ultimate Team Xbox 360 team, and have a large amount of coins that I need to sell either on here, or on ebay (2 million +). Willing to break these up if need be, and was going to list on ebay, but wanted to see if any interest on here first.

For those unfamiliar with transfer of madden coins, we both friend each others gamertag on xbox live. Then you list any card for a price of whatever it is you bought from me (usually a contract selling for 100,000 is an example). I than search for auctions from friends and am able to buyout your auction for the 100,000.

2,000,000 is a sick amount of coins that could easily build you the best 99 team in madden ultimate.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Please see feedback here, or steggy212 on ebay for references.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Methoes']How about I wait till Madden 14 comes out and you can gift me the coins when you start your new MTU14. ;P[/QUOTE]

Heck no... not falling for this EA ploy again... MUT is too time consuming and I refuse to play MUT14, lol.

bread's done
Back