Madworld $7.79 from Amazon

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']I feel like a tool buying this for $49.99. :/[/QUOTE]

don't, we all make mistakes...i bought MUA2 for $59.99 but at least I got juggernaut. even though everyone else tricked GS into getting him too, but I have been able to more than make up for that 1 mistake thru CAG savings and CL.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']I feel like a tool buying this for $49.99. :/[/QUOTE]

It's a good game, and the support you gave Sega and adult-oriented games published for the Wii was much-needed, all things considered.

[quote name='eastx']Never buy Sega games at launch. The prices always plummet, especially if the game's not a big seller.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought Samba de Amigo for $40. It's $5 at TRU now. :(

It's a fairly average game if you ask me, I bought it for around this price and haven't felt compelled to put more than a few hours into it

Yeah, I waited too long. Bit at the more expensive $7.XX price, but at least that comes with free shipping from a third party vendor. I would have needed to buy something else together with the earlier $6.XX MadWorld to get free Amazon shipping.

Well, I ordered when it was $6.81 and just got a strange package from a strange place today. It was Madworld, and they sent it via priority mail! Wow... So I paid $6.81 and no shipping and they spent over $5 mailing it (postage + envelope). I'd have prefered they charged $5 and sent it cheaper via first-class, but hey, whatever ;). (Though it is likely Amazon reimburses them part of the shipping cost for free-shipping Amazon Prime purchases).

FWIW, it is $7.79, now, and being sold by Hubbagames. When it was $6.81 it was sold by "STORE CLOSET a division of KAMCO International", whatever that is...

bread's done
Back