Madworld $8.97 Shipped from Amazon 3rd Party Seller

Nice, just order to keep 1 copy to keep sealed. Awesome game at a great price!

I hope they didn't just forget to add shipping and cancel tho. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much the best price for Madworld I've seen. And with me not having fulfilled my weekly chainsaw murder quota it's like a dream come true!

Yep, mine shipped too, in bofore the price hike...I don't think that's ever happened for me before...

yeah and now that i got a tracking update, they seem to ship from NY, which is great for me since i'm in NJ, so hopefully i might just get it tomorrow.

just to update, i received my copy today, and it looks good (haven't actually opened it yet). ordered on the 10th, so only took 3 days to arrive. then again it only had to travel across one state

This game is extremely fun, but mostly in short bursts. 30-45 minutes is about perfect. Anything more than that in one sitting and it just gets repetitious and boring.

i just checked and figured i'd update, Hubbagames is now selling it for $8.97 with free shipping. just in case anyone was still looking for a deal.

also hellhundle is right. i played for about 2 hours over the weekend, and it was fun, but after a while i just kind of lose interest.

[quote name='y2jasper']i just checked and figured i'd update, Hubbagames is now selling it for $8.97 with free shipping. just in case anyone was still looking for a deal.

also hellhundle is right. i played for about 2 hours over the weekend, and it was fun, but after a while i just kind of lose interest.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I just nabbed a copy at that price!

bread's done
Back