MadWorld & HotD Overkill - $22.49 and $20 @ Amazon. Price drop soon?

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/House-Dead-Ov..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1253204579&sr=8-2

Overkill is $19.99

http://www.amazon.com/MadWorld-Nint..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1253204579&sr=8-1

MadWorld is $22.49

--

Reason I am posting this is because I was just in my Wal-Mart and I saw the "rollback" logo on MadWorld and Overkill for $19.99. Now it WASN'T clearance, it was a rollback. Usually rollbacks are universal price drops in Wal-Mart.

Considering they are cheap at Amazon, I suspect them to be $19.99 MSRP soon.

MadWorld is a great game but a bit repetitive and too short.
HOTD is great and also short but I haven't seen many long light gun games outside of RE:UC.

I just bought MadWorld a while back for $12.48 when Target had it on clearance. Don't know if the other game is a good deal or not.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']MadWorld is a great game but a bit repetitive and too short.
HOTD is great and also short but I haven't seen many long light gun games outside of RE:UC.[/QUOTE]In my view, it's a bit repetitive and still too long. :lol:

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']I just bought MadWorld.....and find it to be so overrated
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea its so overrated, I was so disappointed.

Yeah, i sense a permanant price drop. I mean, HoTD: O will have to compete with the new Resident Evil shooter and Dead Space Extraction, if there is any competing left to do...

And yeah, MadWorld hype has died down, $20 is perfect price point. Game is really hard to control, camera is so wonky, save system sucks, I played 10 mins, haven't played again.

HotD O may be worth it. I rented it and had fun with my friends, and some family that came over (my mom just rolled her eyes at it :p). Who doesn't love a shooter.

Really need to buy some kind of gun adapter though...because pointing the wii mote at the screen for more than 10 minutes is awkward as all hell.

[quote name='lilboo']Wait.
::living under rock::
The Dead Space game coming out = zapper???[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Dead Space Extraction is an on-rails shooter that takes place before the events of the first title on the HD systems, but doesn't pack all the punch in graphics (duh) and scares as the real incarnation. It's been in development for a while now. I think the latest issue of GI even has it reviewed. gave it like a 7.5. Should be good, but not at full price!

bread's done
Back