Madworld (Wii) $7 on Amazon

Great game for the wii. Fun beat'em up with arcade style action and the soundtrack fits the game perfectly. The boss fights are entertaining as well but sometimes your motion is a hit or miss when you have to pull off your finisher.

[quote name='kodave']There was just a thread for this... What happened to it?[/QUOTE]
Wow >_> you're right, it's on the second page, I didn't look past the first page....will do next time...

Honestly, I hated this game. I played it for a couple hours, it's so repetitive that it becomes tedious. Couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

I was one of the 1200(I heard) people that bought this on day 1 and don't regret it (much). Easily one of the best games on Wii. Certainly the best game no one played (and yes I have Zack and Wiki too!). The commentary alone make it worth the purchase. So damn funny. I just wish the controls were a bit better. Also suffers from a couple really bad difficulty spikes. Overall still a fun experience if you love adult humor and loads of violence. Less than $10 is an absolute steal for this game.

bread's done
Back