Mafia 3 $9.99 Gamestop.com (PS4, Xbone)

I feel cheated, I bought it from Walmart for $12

Pre-Owned its $24.99 [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cashed out a $10 reward certificate for this one because it's actually one of the few newer games that I have been wanting to play.

Snagged the last copy of Mafia III for Xbox One in a 10 mile radius with a $10 reward cert and didn't have to pay tax. Free game.

Gutted. Got it. Gone.

I bought one in store. Wow, this is my first standard game this generation that has an actual insert. Granted, I only have 15 physical PS4 games.

I bought one in store. Wow, this is my first standard game this generation that has an actual insert. Granted, I only have 15 physical PS4 games.
As much as I would like to say it doesn't bother me, my gutted copy came without the cardboard outer sleeve that I saw on the standard and deluxe copies of the game at Target. When I went back a few minutes later to ask about the outer sleeve, the associate didn't know what I was talking about. She said that they probably tossed it. I resigned myself to forget about it since it was free after using my reward coupon, but in my heart, I will always know that it wasn't really a complete copy of the game.

Havent really purchase anything from GS for a lonnng time. I have them holding a copy for me it says "New" on confirmation email..is it not in wrap?? I should call them and ask? dont wanna head out there and get one "gutted". Sounds horrible.

As much as I would like to say it doesn't bother me, my gutted copy came without the cardboard outer sleeve that I saw on the standard and deluxe copies of the game at Target. When I went back a few minutes later to ask about the outer sleeve, the associate didn't know what I was talking about. She said that they probably tossed it. I resigned myself to forget about it since it was free after using my reward coupon, but in my heart, I will always know that it wasn't really a complete copy of the game.
Dude, you can’t wait until games are $10 if you’re worried about getting a slipcover.

Don't forget you can also PM at local Target, Bestbuy, etc to avoid getting a gutted copy
is there something different/exclusive regarding this game at different retailers or is there only 1 version of mafia 3??

i guess it brings down to Red Card 5% off vs MyBB points lol

So not sure if many people know but the Collectors Edition for Wolfenstein 2 is $60, with the 60% trade in bonus I was able to trade in the copy I got Black Friday for $39, also managed to get NBA 2K17 (360) and trade in for $19, and one more game. I got the Collectors edition for the cost of 2K17 and the sales tax

It's funny I originally went it to get Mafia 3 and my Gamestop people told me about this haha

is there something different/exclusive regarding this game at different retailers or is there only 1 version of mafia 3??

i guess it brings down to Red Card 5% off vs MyBB points lol
I've seen Target carry the same standard ed. I believe only difference is if your looking for the deluxe edition, which includes the season pass

Also, this is one of the games that Target has merged, so the deluxe is the same price and ski as the non deluxe version, if you can find one...

Also, this is one of the games that Target has merged, so the deluxe is the same price and ski as the non deluxe version, if you can find one...
I love when they do this that’s how I got the ultimate edition of Gears of War 4 last year for $20 when everywhere else it was close to MSRP.

Too bad I probably can’t find this but I got a regular edition from GameFly during their Black Friday sale.

So not sure if many people know but the Collectors Edition for Wolfenstein 2 is $60, with the 60% trade in bonus I was able to trade in the copy I got Black Friday for $39, also managed to get NBA 2K17 (360) and trade in for $19, and one more game. I got the Collectors edition for the cost of 2K17 and the sales tax
CE doesn't come with season pass correct?

bread's done
Back