Mafia II Collector's Edition XBOX 360 Target Pre-Order $59.99 ($20 cheaper than most)

The ASIN B000ZK698C for that is for the standard edition, so that is what they'll be shipping out for these orders. Its not the first time Target has done this.

The CE ASIN is B003NG1LPQ

ah, my bad.... Just saw that it said Collector's Edition for 59.99 and assumed they knew how to list..lol....Apologies for the misinformation.

whats in the CE

DeathBringer who that guy in your picture he looks sweet

Really gonna have to play Mafia II first before I buy to make sure the driving mechanic is A-L-O-T better than the first game. It was pretty horrible and stiff...the main reason I stopped playing it.

[quote name='token2k6']Really gonna have to play Mafia II first before I buy to make sure the driving mechanic is A-L-O-T better than the first game. It was pretty horrible and stiff...the main reason I stopped playing it.[/QUOTE]

Although I have it pre-ordered (got 40$ off of it, so I figured why not) , I agree, the driving mechanics were abismal in the first.

[quote name='ShockandAww']This should probably just be deleted shouldnt it? Someones going to order it and get the standard edition and not be too happy.[/QUOTE]

meh, wouldn't be a true CAG then!! :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']They did this with Fallout 3 GOTY edition and it was the same thing, wrong description for the wrong ASIN #.[/QUOTE]

Didn't they also do it with Dragon Age and/or Mass Effect 2 also? Regardless, never believe these listings for the CE on Target's site as they're always for the standard edition. Target VERY RARELY stocks CE of games (Bioshock 2 was the only one I remember recently) outside of the music game bundles w/instruments.

bread's done
Back