Mafia II Fedora Code PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!
Got a code for Mafia 2 for a free fedora. I don't have the game and figure I'll just give it to you guys. Just post once it's used.

DTTF-BABL-MR9T

*Side note; the e-mail subject line says Mafia II fedora, but the terms and conditions at the bottom say it's an Uncharted 2: GOTY code? lol I didn't try it so let me know what it actually ends up being.

This is from the PlayStation RLS. They never changed the part about Uncharted 2.

I still can't figure out what this Fedora is for. I redeemed mine on PSN but it didn't download anything, makes me think it's a PS Home item.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']This is from the PlayStation RLS. They never changed the part about Uncharted 2.

I still can't figure out what this Fedora is for. I redeemed mine on PSN but it didn't download anything, makes me think it's a PS Home item.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured as much. The website runs like crap so I figured the people who handled the e-mails didn't do much of a better job either haha.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Yeah, I figured as much. The website runs like crap so I figured the people who handled the e-mails didn't do much of a better job either haha.[/QUOTE]
I thought the same thing. The website runs like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back