Mafia II [Includes All DLC] Xbox $15 PS3 $16 + FS

Well I'm glad he posted it, its the first time I've seen it. THANKS OP!

That's cheaper that me buying the two story backs individually!

yeah first I saw this also. but just wondering, why does it have all the dlc? I mean, this has the two extra dlc? like not the ps3 bonus, but the actual $10 dlcs? i read on the description it has all dlc available but i thought the box would say goty or something like that. if so ill have to grab a copy. i platted the main game and it was fun, but i didnt wanna pay an extra 10/20 on dlc at the time.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah first I saw this also. but just wondering, why does it have all the dlc? I mean, this has the two extra dlc? like not the ps3 bonus, but the actual $10 dlcs? i read on the description it has all dlc available but i thought the box would say goty or something like that. if so ill have to grab a copy. i platted the main game and it was fun, but i didnt wanna pay an extra 10/20 on dlc at the time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it includes all the released DLC plus the 4 style packs. When you put the disk in your system it 'll say on the main menu "directors cut" though it doesnt say it anywhere on the box.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah first I saw this also. but just wondering, why does it have all the dlc? I mean, this has the two extra dlc? like not the ps3 bonus, but the actual $10 dlcs? i read on the description it has all dlc available but i thought the box would say goty or something like that. if so ill have to grab a copy. i platted the main game and it was fun, but i didnt wanna pay an extra 10/20 on dlc at the time.[/QUOTE]

Be aware that when I posted this deal yesterday, frowinclown ordered the PS3 version a month ago and got the vanilla copy of the game. I asked him if the the product features stated including all the dlc at the time was included but have yet to get a response. 360 owners should be safe in this regard since thegame85 ordered it a few months ago and got the PH version.

[quote name='Sway']Be aware that when I posted this deal yesterday, frowinclown ordered the PS3 version a month ago and got the vanilla copy of the game. I asked him if the the product features stated including all the dlc at the time was included but have yet to get a response. 360 owners should be safe in this regard since thegame85 ordered it a few months ago and got the PH version.[/QUOTE]

i just emailed them about an hour ago as to which edition you get. Ill post the response when the email back.

The DLC for this game is really, really bad, so unless you care about the DLC trophies (some of which take forever to earn), I would go for the vanilla version if you can get it a few bucks cheaper.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']you have to be atleast the thrid or forth person to post this.[/QUOTE]

well I did a search first and nothing came up.

so go complain somewhere else.

bread's done
Back