Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting free mags from all the videogame publishers. Really, the only one worth reading is EGM. The writers at all the other publishers are bland, boring, and have no personality whatsoever. EGM was the only mag I actually looked forward to reading.

[quote name='E-Z-B']I was getting free mags from all the videogame publishers. Really, the only one worth reading is EGM. The writers at all the other publishers are bland, boring, and have no personality whatsoever. EGM was the only mag I actually looked forward to reading.[/QUOTE]

I like EGM a lot, but Play is totally worth paying for. I'm pretty sure that it's the only magazine I get (out of a few dozen) that I spend money on.

[quote name='Bervda']I like EGM a lot, but Play is totally worth paying for. I'm pretty sure that it's the only magazine I get (out of a few dozen) that I spend money on.[/quote]I personally love GI. Best exclusives and an awesome staff.

[quote name='Benisjamin']I'm not sure if this would be the right thread but are there any free comic subs, like the Amazing Spiderman?[/QUOTE]

free comic subs are really quite rare, especially these days as the industry isn't doing well enouogh to support giving them out.

Hey 6669, did you ever find any deals on Anime Insider or anything like that? Takuhai comes once every three months, not really anything to get if you want to keep updated.

[quote name='Dark_Magus']any chance of getting a free subscription to PSM or PC Gamer or Game Informer? Thanks in advance.[/quote]GI has too much circulation to be free (its the top gaming mag). However the deal at Gamestop is better than free.

[quote name='Blade']Hey 6669, did you ever find any deals on Anime Insider or anything like that? Takuhai comes once every three months, not really anything to get if you want to keep updated.[/QUOTE]

There was a free issue of an anime magazine awhile ago, and it had a Japanese name (not Anime Insider). I dont remember what it was though.

Horticulture
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailhculture09welcome.htm

Hey guys..got a quick question...I got the free EGM thanks to this thread...but the weird thing is I signed up for it in April but I got two issues in the mail today. June's issue (which makes sense) and April's (which makes no sense).

I got them both today in the mail. Looking at my sub label it says my sub ends March '07 and checking online with customer service I have 8 issues left. Has this happened to anyone?

I've only gotten two out of 4 issues I shouldve have gotten and they arent even in order. Now I know it's free so I'm not bitching too much, but I don't know if its worth sorting out with customer service for the mere fact that it was free. Thanks.

[quote name='6669']There was a free issue of an anime magazine awhile ago, and it had a Japanese name (not Anime Insider). I dont remember what it was though.

Horticulture
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailhculture09welcome.htm[/quote]
i think i signed up for that anime mag thing and i dont even really want it but they keep sending them so i guess i can use em for a good firestarter next time we go camping

[quote name='evophile']Hey guys..got a quick question...I got the free EGM thanks to this thread...but the weird thing is I signed up for it in April but I got two issues in the mail today. June's issue (which makes sense) and April's (which makes no sense).

I got them both today in the mail. Looking at my sub label it says my sub ends March '07 and checking online with customer service I have 8 issues left. Has this happened to anyone?

I've only gotten two out of 4 issues I shouldve have gotten and they arent even in order. Now I know it's free so I'm not bitching too much, but I don't know if its worth sorting out with customer service for the mere fact that it was free. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

That's happened to me on a couple of subs too.

[quote name='evophile']Hey guys..got a quick question...I got the free EGM thanks to this thread...but the weird thing is I signed up for it in April but I got two issues in the mail today. June's issue (which makes sense) and April's (which makes no sense).

I've only gotten two out of 4 issues I shouldve have gotten and they arent even in order. Now I know it's free so I'm not bitching too much, but I don't know if its worth sorting out with customer service for the mere fact that it was free. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about old issues. I'm sure you'll see 12 issues within a year, so no biggie.

[quote name='brianmoy']This is perfect as my dad was just recently diagnosed with Diabetes.[/quote]

I was diagnosed about a year and a half ago so this is a great find for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back