Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='simpsonps121']6669 - Nice avatar.[/quote]

It took a few posts from you for me to realize that was you.:) Thanks again for all of your contributions.

[quote name='doodle777_98']

Sports Illustrated
http://mags.freebiepeople.com/index.cfm?mbaffid=6753&m=sports
by xboxundone
[/quote]

Big thanks to people for links to free mags as I've signed up and gotten many nice mags thru my home biz, however the SI one is a real bitch. I think that one should be removed.

1st, you have to sign up for an offer.
2nd, you have to tell 5 friends and have them sign up for offers.
3rd, you have to verify that all your "friends" signed up.
4th, you need to print the authorization form and mail it to them before you get your SI.

If I'm going to do all that, I should get more than a sub to SI.

[quote name='Sports Illustrated Magazine']These are the instructions on telling friends and claiming your Sports Illustrated Magazine subscription. [/quote][quote name='Sports Illustrated Magazine']

Part A - Did you sign up for a third party offer yet?
Signing up for a third party offer must be done before you can claim your Sports Illustrated Magazine. If you have not yet signed up for a third part offer, click here to go back.

Part B - Tell your friends about this offer.
You must refer five (5) people to the Sports Illustrated Magazine giveaway who must also sign up and successfully complete one third party offer. Only when both you and your 5 friends sign up for a third party offer on our offer page will you receive your Sports Illustrated Magazine subscription.

IMPORTANT: Your personal link to refer friends to the giveaway is:
http://mags.freebiepeople.com/index.cfm?f=222511&m=sports

Having your friends sign up specifically with this link is the only way we'll be able to track if you successfully referred friends. If you don't use this link, you don't get your Sports Illustrated Magazine.

Here's a suggested email you can send. Just copy it into the email you send your friends:
I have just signed up to get a FREE Sports Illustrated Magazine subscription
from Freebie People, but I need to get a friend to signup as
well before I can get it.

I thought this is something you would like as much as me,
so I figured I'd send you this e-mail hoping you can help me out.

If you want to help me get my subscription, and also look into
getting one for yourself, please signup at their site using this link:

http://mags.freebiepeople.com/index.cfm?f=222511&m=sports

It is very important that you use that specific link exactly as it is
shown, or I won't be able to get my Sports Illustrated Magazine.

Thanks! :)

Part C - Verify if all of your friends signed up.
You will need to wait until at least five of your friends successfully sign up and complete a third party offer. You can check on the status of your offer request at any time by clicking on this link:
Check on the status of my subscription request

IMPORTANT: You should bookmark that status page and check back periodically.

Part D - Mail in your official request.
Once both you and your 5 friends sign up for a third party offer, your status will show READY on your status page. You will then need to print the authorization form on that page and mail it to the address on the form.

IMPORTANT: Your Sports Illustrated Magazine will only be sent once we receive your printed status page through postal mail, and verify the third party offers are complete.
[/quote]

[quote name='6669']Even more EGM (why do they keep giving this mag away?)
http://www.zdmcirc.com/forms/EGM_051706_form.html[/QUOTE]

The success of a magazine is based on the advertisement and not the sale of the magazine. If a magazine has a lot of people subscribing to it then it means that more people are reading it or at least getting it. Egm could charge a company such as Capcom twice as much for an ad in the magazine as a magazine with a smaller subscription base such as Hardcore Gamer could because Capcom knows that at least 500,000 people are looking at Egm opposed to 10,000 looking at HCG (stats were just made up).

i dont know why but...those arnt that great of magazines...i mean you might be the kind of person who likes to read oprah magazine in public but not many ppl are like u .

[quote name='Wiimote']i dont know why but...those arnt that great of magazines...i mean you might be the kind of person who likes to read oprah magazine in public but not many ppl are like u .[/quote]

6669 posts a large variety of free subs. If you don't like what she posts, get over it. No one's trying to force you to subscribe.

[quote name='Wiimote']i dont know why but...those arnt that great of magazines...i mean you might be the kind of person who likes to read oprah magazine in public but not many ppl are like u .[/QUOTE]

I don't read O. I was referring to the fact that 6669 posts a large variety of free subscription offers for us to enjoy. Dork.

[quote name='Wiimote']i dont know why but...those arnt that great of magazines...i mean you might be the kind of person who likes to read oprah magazine in public but not many ppl are like u .[/quote]

hey. listen..... fuck You. I don't see you posting any magazine links, so fuck You.

Welcome to tha Igno' Liss' Bitch.

thnx 6669; I signed up for most of those new ones (not the o magazine though, I personally can't stand oprah winfrey.

[quote name='Basticle']lol i guess not all of these stack. i just got the july EGM. three times.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I hope this doesn't happen to me. I must've signed up for around 5 of these in the past 2 months.

6669 - Got the Playstation magazine with the demo disk today. THANKS. My kids flipped when they saw the "Cars" on the front of the demo.

Matthew

[quote name='Wiimote']i dont know why but...those arnt that great of magazines...i mean you might be the kind of person who likes to read oprah magazine in public but not many ppl are like u .[/QUOTE]

A lot of females would be interested in O magazine. That actually are a lot of people interested, just not you.
Thanx to everyone here who supports me here.

WorldPress-Global Rhythm, Russian Life, Across the Board,The New York Review of Books, and Glimpse Quarterly
http://www.worldpress.org/magazines.cfm

Now Wiimote, if your not interested in any of those, your commentary is not necessary.

[quote name='6669']A lot of females would be interested in O magazine. That actually are a lot of people interested, just not you.
Thanx to everyone here who supports me here.

WorldPress-Global Rhythm, Russian Life, Across the Board,The New York Review of Books, and Glimpse Quarterly
http://www.worldpress.org/magazines.cfm

Now Wiimote, if your not interested in any of those, your commentary is not necessary.[/QUOTE]

Ignore him. He doesn't seem to realize that not everyone shares the same interests. Not to mention that some people might have girlfriends who could be interested in a magazine like O.

Thanks for all the links. Most of us really appreciate it.

[quote name='Basticle']lol i guess not all of these stack. i just got the july EGM. three times.[/quote]

I got 3 old issues within 2 weeks. I was hoping I could stack it but when I try to check my account, it says its not found. 1 paid, 2 free and it cant find them.

If I'm continually getting OPM magazines without the Disc, when there are stickers on the front saying it's supposed to be in there, who do I contact to fix the error?

[quote name='simpsonps121']6669 - Got the Playstation magazine with the demo disk today. THANKS. My kids flipped when they saw the "Cars" on the front of the demo.

Matthew[/quote]

Same here. Too bad my PS2 only works when it wants to now.

oooo I should have been keeping up with this thread. Ive been swimming in Free magazines here so I have stayed away. The Comics Buyers mag I would have loved now the link is dead. :cry: If you can find that one again that would b sweet.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']woohoo! got my comic buyers guide today!
Marry me 6669 and we'll live happily ever after playing Wii inside our house made of free magazines!
;)[/QUOTE]

she already got a bf

in addition to stacked egm mags, I also signed up for the psm one and despite saying that I have 11 issues left, I haven't received a single copy yet. wtf?!

I received a letter in the mail a few days ago telling me I should renew my subscription to Comic Buyers Guide because I'm a loyal customer and they know I love the magazine and don't want me to miss out on future issues. That's all well and good, except uhh...I haven't received a single issue of that magazine to date.

[quote name='Senatorweims16']I received a letter in the mail a few days ago telling me I should renew my subscription to Comic Buyers Guide because I'm a loyal customer and they know I love the magazine and don't want me to miss out on future issues. That's all well and good, except uhh...I haven't received a single issue of that magazine to date.[/quote]

I got the exact same thing Monday then got my first issue yesterday.:D

i don't get how to get EGM and OPM to work

the links just take me to a page where i register whatever game pops up and sign up for VU games newsletter

i don't see anything about a free subscription to either magazine

what am i doing wrong?

is OPM and CGW no longer giving out demo discs with their magazines? I read in CGW that's what's happening with them, but not sure if it's the same for OPM, which I recieved today without the demo disc.

[quote name='Dark_Magus']is OPM and CGW no longer giving out demo discs with their magazines? I read in CGW that's what's happening with them, but not sure if it's the same for OPM, which I recieved today without the demo disc.[/QUOTE]

Free subs almost never come with demo discs.

[quote name='mrblau']i don't get how to get EGM and OPM to work

the links just take me to a page where i register whatever game pops up and sign up for VU games newsletter

i don't see anything about a free subscription to either magazine

what am i doing wrong?[/QUOTE]
Deal is dead.

[quote name='Dark_Magus']the pervious CGW I had came with a demo, the march issue one came with a demo...[/QUOTE]

June 2006 was the first I got without the demo disc. The cover even says "new low price $4.99" heh.

Also in this issue someone wrote a letter about getting Starfoce from one of their demo discs and the guy responds "well since we no longer have a demo disc, it's a moot point"

CGW also stopped giving star ratings in its reviews. They've been trying some weird stuff lately.

I've signed up for the EGM and CGW offers like 3 separate times and I'm yet to get a single issue of either of them. For some reason they don't seem to want to process my request for the free subscriptions. :(

Just so it's clear, I don't mean within like the last few days or even week or anything. I'm talking about probably the last 3-5 months or so. Whenever the offers periodicially pop up on here.

[quote name='evophile']June 2006 was the first I got without the demo disc. The cover even says "new low price $4.99" heh.

Also in this issue someone wrote a letter about getting Starfoce from one of their demo discs and the guy responds "well since we no longer have a demo disc, it's a moot point"

CGW also stopped giving star ratings in its reviews. They've been trying some weird stuff lately.[/quote]

yeah that's the same issue I read it too, but my OPM even states "GIANT DEMO DVD INSIDE" maybe my mailman stole it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back