Magi-Nation Cards

DjHero_X

CAGiversary!
If you guys know anyone wanting to sell some or maybe give them away whatever Please let me know!! thank you. Or where I can buy some. I 've seen ebay and other place all ready.

Do they still make these? I collected them back around 2000/2001, but thought they faded into obscurity, until I saw that they had a new cartoon for it.

[quote name='DjHero_X']If you guys know anyone wanting to sell some or maybe give them away whatever Please let me know!! thank you. Or where I can buy some. I 've seen ebay and other place all ready.[/QUOTE]

eBay. Most people that have them don't want to give them up, the game has a good sized cult following seeing it is a rather fun TCG. I kept all of mine up until a year ago when I gave them to a friend as a moving away present. I doubt anyone will give them away for free... they're getting harder and harder to find.

I wonder if I still have my hyren deck...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Do they still make these? I collected them back around 2000/2001, but thought they faded into obscurity, until I saw that they had a new cartoon for it.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Last I knew the cartoon was a flop and very short lived, no new Magi-Nation merch has been made since the early 2000s around the time of the gameboy color game.

OH, you have two more options for buying them... if you're lucky.

I *think* Cardhaus bought all of the remaining stock of the game... so you might have luck on their site... Otherwise? Local game stores. Now, out of about 50 I've been to this year, only one still had Magi-Nation cards... and $1/pack $3/deck.. I almost grabbed what was left to resell in all honesty, but my wallet was empty :/

http://www.4kids.tv/watch/schedule

Maybe they brought it back hoping to reinvigorate the series? Regardless, I did also have the GBC game as well, and lost most of my cards years ago. The two local comic shops here don't have them, so I think eBay or digging around is the best bet, like Georox said, OP.

[quote name='Vulgarism']http://www.4kids.tv/watch/schedule

Maybe they brought it back hoping to reinvigorate the series? Regardless, I did also have the GBC game as well, and lost most of my cards years ago. The two local comic shops here don't have them, so I think eBay or digging around is the best bet, like Georox said, OP.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, it's still on? Wow. I know the game was originally killed because they were hurting trying to get the cartoon up and running. Their original goal was basically become the next Pokemon. Didn't happen. Best TCG I've played in a long time... but it was shortlived. Not many cards on eBay now even... ugh.

Cardhaus no longer has magi-nation cards, just checked.

Here http://www.toywiz.com/manacaga.html

I actually have over 500 cards including holos, I have the original base set, plus the first expansion as well. Hit me up with what you are looking for.

Nice, I never realized this actually took off. I used to know one of the original artists and at the time, it was just a set of cards with an upcoming GameBoy game.

I just got two box of the base set off ebay. The other set are hard to find though. Licasguy I will PM later on. I'm NYC right now so I going to hurt around up here.

bread's done
Back