Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 - Alienware Contest

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Yeah, I've played this since the day it launched no go.

I've played MOST "enter daily" contest, and never win.

Blaaaaaaaaah![/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel.

Bump! This contest ends on the 1st of November. I don't want anybody to miss out on their chance to win something cool!

Edit: By the way, I'm updating the first post to include some information on how you might secure a guaranteed win. After you flip all three cards and receive the message that reads, "Sorry, try again tomorrow." I've discovered that you can hit the back button, and click "Play Game" again. I'm not sure if you can win this way, as I have yet to win anything myself, but if you guys could test this out with me, that would be awesome.

Just try like ten times a day, and tell me if you managed to win after pressing the back button.

You can also try using F5 or refresh in the top left depending on your browser. It doesn't bring you back to the "Play Game" screen, just the flipped cards. It's faster, but who knows if it actually works.

Does anyone know if the terms and conditions say anything about having to keep the prise for a certian amount of time? I've been playing every day but if I really don't need the headphones if I win them. I couldn't find anything but maybe I wasn't looking right.

[quote name='houdinilogic']not me. i've been playing daily with entries for myself and my girlfriend but no luck.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same. 2 entries with 2 different addresses/emails/etc everyday since this started.

I kinda hoped to at least win a code for the game on SOME platform. >.>

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Has anybody won using the little "F5" bug? I have yet to win anything from this thing.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't. It is already decided if you won or not before you play the card game. It would be like taking a pencil and covering up the icons on a lotto scratch card and erasing it over and over.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']No it doesn't. It is already decided if you won or not before you play the card game. It would be like taking a pencil and covering up the icons on a lotto scratch card and erasing it over and over.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's too bad. I just thought it might work seeing as how they gave me different cards every time, but oh well, it was worth a shot.

Ive been enyering daily for a long time, since I 1st saw this post because Id love an alienware computer but not a damn thing for the daily giveaways either

I've been trying this game more than any other contest I can remember, yet no dice so far.
I just want the Duels 2012 game for my son and I - I've been hoping that less and less people would play as time goes on, and my chances would go up....

(that sucks about 2 different versions of Liliana...)

[quote name='gundamxzero']Kinda lame, on my entry today I got 3 lilianas one was just a different art version -.-[/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Today and tomorrow are the last days to enter and then the last 3 prizes are given away including the Grand Prize.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully my billions of sweepstakes entries (with no prizes ever!) will be useful.

[quote name='TheRobReport']man this contest sucked lol, nobody won shit except for some guy who won like 2-3 times.[/QUOTE]

I won a pair of the Astro gaming headsets but I never won a downlaod of the game but I'm OK with that.

Also, today is the last day to get one more entry in for the last of the weekly, monthly and Grand prize. Winners picked tomorrow.

When I won the monthly prize they notified my the following Monday by e-mail. Good luck!

Played everyday. I did manage to win the game on steam a few weeks back which is pretty fun. Good luck to everyone on the grand prize.

Well, you still don't know for sure that you haven't won anything yet. That card game is only for a Steam Code, you still could win the headset, mouse, keyboard, or laptop

bread's done
Back