Magic The Gathering: BattleGrounds (Xbox) - 11.95

[quote name='The_Continental']10 bucks brand new at Target. Nationwide.[/quote]

Do you mean by clearance or do they actually carry it like they carry Tribes for $10.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='The_Continental']10 bucks brand new at Target. Nationwide.[/quote]

Do you mean by clearance or do they actually carry it like they carry Tribes for $10.[/quote]

which tribes is $10? Is it the new PC one?

[quote name='tenzor'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='The_Continental']10 bucks brand new at Target. Nationwide.[/quote]

Do you mean by clearance or do they actually carry it like they carry Tribes for $10.[/quote]

which tribes is $10? Is it the new PC one?[/quote]

No, the old PS2 one.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='tenzor'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='The_Continental']10 bucks brand new at Target. Nationwide.[/quote]

which tribes is $10? Is it the new PC one?[/quote]

No, the old PS2 one.[/quote]

damn, I would have loved the PC version for that price.

It's sitting in a huge display of $10.00 games (not $9.99, but $10.00 exactly) - along with Pnball Hall of Fame and a few other - doesn't seem like a clearance because the price doesn;t end in an 8.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='The_Continental']10 bucks brand new at Target. Nationwide.[/quote]

Just to confirm I saw this in a carboard endcap with the sides labelled $9.95 Games. Large selection of XBox games in one row, then the next row had PS2 games (Smugglers Run, etc...)

This Magic one looked decent and I had it in my basket. I figured it was Live enabled so may be some fun online. Then I saw Unreal II in the game clearance section for $9..98 and picked that up in it's stead...

This was the Walled Lake, MI Target (Haggerty) FYI

bread's done
Back