Magic the Gathering Worldwake, where to preorder it from

sleepydumbdude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
A friend of mine wants a case of boosters for their birthday. Looking for a reputable place I can preorder it for the best price. I went to a store near me and they want like 140+ but I see that I can get it for about 100 - 110 with 2 day shipping. Don't know anything about these types of sites.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']A friend of mine wants a case of boosters for their birthday. Looking for a reputable place I can preorder it for the best price. I went to a store near me and they want like 140+ but I see that I can get it for about 100 - 110 with 2 day shipping. Don't know anything about these types of sites.[/QUOTE]

eBay from a seller with a perfect rep maybe? i've never bought magic stuff but i have gotten other collectible stuff in bulk from dealers on eBay for really good prices compared with Web sites and B&M stores.

$130-$140 is around the retail price, any lower and you run the risk of scammers & bootleg cards. Which is why Wizards are trying to support the brick & mortar stores that made them successful, and shut down the shady Internet retailers who deal bootlegs.

I use CardKingdom.com for all my Magic orders, they are top notch in their shipping and service.

bread's done
Back