Magna Carta 2 (Xbox 360) - $19.99 shipped at Newegg

I just got my Xbox and looking to buy its exclusives only (I'm a long time PS3 owner and have most of its games) but I don't know the market for 360 games too well, is this a good price?

I bought this when it came out, started it two different times and it sits unfinished to this day. It was decent enough but just didn't grab me like something like Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey or even Nier did.

This is a decent game, I enjoyed it. Some of the voices are a little ehhh, but not too bad I suppose. This game def. isn't a Nier though.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Wait you think this is better than Tales? I LOVED that game.... hmmm[/QUOTE]

It's not better than ToV or LO, just up there with them and better than other JRPGs released this gen.

I played the first few hours and enjoyed it. Like most RPGs, I assume it gets better as you get further into the world/story. I would definitely buy this for $20 new if I didn't order a lot of other games recently.

Good deal OP!

Being a fan of JRPGS, this is a mediocre (K)RPG at best. If you like JRPG's and are a big fan of them, might as well pick it up. Extremely generic though. Voice acting is...meh. On the lower end of those RPG's honestly. Many better ones to pick up, but if you are craving an RPG and haven't played this then might as well pick it up!

[quote name='Blackjack13']Being a fan of JRPGS, this is a mediocre (K)RPG at best. If you like JRPG's and are a big fan of them, might as well pick it up. Extremely generic though. Voice acting is...meh. On the lower end of those RPG's honestly. Many better ones to pick up, but if you are craving an RPG and haven't played this then might as well pick it up![/QUOTE]

I actually enjoyed this one but like someone said, it's not better than TOV or LO. And what do you mean by "many better ones"? There aren't that many jrpgs made this gen (in the US) unless your're talking about overall.

[quote name='diishen']I just got my Xbox and looking to buy its exclusives only (I'm a long time PS3 owner and have most of its games) but I don't know the market for 360 games too well, is this a good price?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's not a well known title and took forever to drop.

Since your "new" to the 360 RPG scene, check out Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey. Great titles, LO especially gets praise.

Really enjoyed this game, it is up there with Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata as my favorite JRPGs this generation.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I actually enjoyed this one but like someone said, it's not better than TOV or LO. And what do you mean by "many better ones"? There aren't that many jrpgs made this gen (in the US) unless your're talking about overall.[/QUOTE]
I was talking about overall. I forgot this was an Xbox exclusive. My bad!

This is an okay game. Solid gameplay but the story and characters range from forgettable to annoying, and the KRPG character designs are a little on the creepy side.

If you pick up the $5 DLC which gives you superpowered weapons at the beginning of the game, you can earn the 1240 gamerscore in around 30 hours without too much trouble.

[quote name='simmias']This game can be summed up in one word: boobs.[/QUOTE]

Haha, it def has plenty. The UK boxart emphasizes the point better.
81pWRwS7NRL._AA1500_.jpg

bread's done
Back