Magna Carta P/O $45 @ Gamestop.com

hope it ships for you cause 99.9% chance it was a error someone put onto the board by mistake. doubt a game would release today and they have a used copy

[quote name='slidecage']hope it ships for you cause 99.9% chance it was a error someone put onto the board by mistake. doubt a game would release today and they have a used copy[/QUOTE]

don't hate, congratulate

[quote name='bostonfrontier']don't hate, congratulate[/QUOTE]

did you pay the entire 45 bucks or use a coupon against it... i still dont think its worth 45 bucks

[quote name='bostonfrontier']I paid the $45, got free shipping with FREESHIPALL[/QUOTE]

i would of used

15% off $0-$49.99 used games: MYBMYS15

and got 15% knocked off if it still worked

Every new game at Gamestop has a used page up before the game itself is even out everytime I've looked. Has your copy actually shipped? I'd imagine you'd be put on a backorder list or something.

The game's decent. Main character is creepy, though -- looks like a girl, with skimpy outfit, hips, and boobs, but is actually a dude. The battle system is really complex, dwarfing Shadow Hearts' Judgment Ring. Nice graphics, too.

I reviewed it for Yahoo, but it hasn't posted yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

a lot of people are saying that the game takes a little getting used to, but it is good. And the lead character freaks everyone out because it's a he that should really be a she.

Also the reason for the delay is because there was a mistake on the box art and atlus didn't want to put out the game until the art was corrected, so it will be released on the 15th

[quote name='ViolentLee']The game's decent. Main character is creepy, though -- looks like a girl, with skimpy outfit, hips, and boobs, but is actually a dude. The battle system is really complex, dwarfing Shadow Hearts' Judgment Ring. Nice graphics, too.

I reviewed it for Yahoo, but it hasn't posted yet. Hopefully tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Boobs? o_O

bread's done
Back