Magnetica

beane316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
372 (100%)
Anyone played this? I found one lonely copy at the mall today for $29.99 and picked it up...I put it on my tradelist but I may end up keeping it so I was just wondering :)

Yeah, $30 seems high. I have it. It's pretty good. I got it cause I like Zune, but it's quite a bit tougher. Gotta flick your stylus faster and faster... and that's not a euphamism.

Ah crap...I DID get it for $16.96...It had one of those messed up circuit city prices where it says the higher price but it's actually on sale...ugh no wonder...mall days make me more stupid each time...I think I might keep it now that I'd only be out 17 bux if I didn't like it lol

Yeah, I picked it up at CC as well. It's an ok title, and the multiplayer is fun, but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

I find the difficulty ramps up very quickly as you go through the 100 levels. I only made it up to 8 or so before getting too frustrated and shelving it for the last 6 months.

Definitely not worth over $17 for the amount I've played it.

The download demo of the game was really fun. I saw it in the clearance bin at CC last week and thought about getting it, but didn't since there was no price on it and I didn't want to bother checking the price, and I ended up getting Trace Memory for $10 right after that. Might pick it up eventually though, the gameplay is fun, just seems like the difficulty is not very well done from what I've read.

I got it back in nov when BB had the 3 for $60 on touch generations games. I can't really get into it like i can with other puzzle games. The ripoff (zuma) was better in terms of progression. I can really only play it for 10-20 minutes at a time, because I keep losing in the first few levels.
The demo was better.

bread's done
Back