Magnetis Contest - WIN NINTENDO POINTS AND MORE!

KnuxSonic8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd draw everyone's attention to a special promotion that we have going on our Nintendo-focused site, Wiiloveit.com. We're advertising a quality WiiWare release so other people can get word of its existence and maybe even be motivated to give it a try. To that end, we have a special contest running that's open to almost anyone. You can win Nintendo Points and other prizes. Check it out if you get a chance: http://www.wiiloveit.com/features/exclusive-magnetis-contest

Even if you don't enter, I highly recommend you give this game a go. It's quite underrated and I fear the masses ignored it when it was released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are. You just have more potential to gain more rewards with the WiiWare version. Thanks for your question. Hope you both enter! Please spread the word on our contest. If not by email or twitter, we have a "Like" icon at the bottom of the page that will display on your Facebook wall. :) And even if you don't plan to enter and you find yourself enjoying the game, I highly recommend you give the WiiWare version a purchase. It's a great, overlooked game for only $5.

The page has been updated with some new information. Subscribe to us on Twitter for special hints and updates on this contest as things wind down!

It's not over yet, guys. The contest isn't done until late evening, my time (11:59PM EST). Still lots of time to improve your scores! Subscribe to us on Twitter for last-minute tips and updates on the contest. Make it count! :D

[quote name='KnuxSonic8']It's not over yet, guys. The contest isn't done until late evening, my time (11:59PM EST). Still lots of time to improve your scores! Subscribe to us on Twitter for last-minute tips and updates on the contest. Make it count! :D[/QUOTE]

Sure, there's still time to technically enter the contest... but my point was that, for me, there's no way I'm going to compete with a high score compared to people who have been playing the game for weeks :(

bread's done
Back