Mailing Prepaid Packages

TheShepherdSauce

CAGiversary!
Kind of a dumb question since I've been selling on ebay for years now. But, if I use paypal to pre-pay for shipping and print out the shipping label, can I just put the package in my mailbox? Or do I have to put it in an offical usps mailbox or drive to the post office?

Anything less than 13 oz. (?) can be dropped directly into the mailbox. I've been printing labels on Paypal for about a year and that's what I've been doing.

[quote name='Hostile']Anything less than 13 oz. (?) can be dropped directly into the mailbox. I've been printing labels on Paypal for about a year and that's what I've been doing.[/QUOTE]

yar, 13 oz or less

13 oz, just under a pound? Interesting. I was hoping I could just throw in a small flat rate box into my mailbox and be done with it. Thanks for the help guys.

[quote name='aem']13 oz limit only applies to stamped mail. No weight limit for postage you print online.[/QUOTE]

This. It's a safety regulation so someone can't ship a bomb or whatever in a box and just throw a shitload of stamps on there and leave no paper trail to it's origin.

bread's done
Back