Game Magazines
Toys
Office Desks (4, 5 and 6ft)
Office Chairs
TVs
PC Monitors
Underwear (Children's)
Socks
Flea Market Items (Jewelry, decorative items, etc.)

Majesco is turning out to be one of the BEST things to happen to the video game industry in a long time. What a GREAT company!

[quote name='jboy']Majesco is turning out to be one of the BEST things to happen to the video game industry in a long time. What a GREAT company![/quote]

Until EA buys it....... Sorry I just had to.

[quote name='BigDirty']This is a localized sale, but with may CAGs in the New York Metro Area, this "B&M" event deserves some attention.

The sale is taking place at their headquarters, near exit 10 of the NJ Turnpike, also accessible from Routes 1, 9, and the Parkway.

http://majescogames.com/charity/[/quote]

Let's understand what "all proceeds" means.

It's the price you pay over the price they paid to get the stuff. How very nice (cough cough pr cough cough)...Or probably the price it cost to manufacture?

Oh well I'm being a bitter bastard and probably some of the stuff is donated from the employees because I don't remember majesco making snes games...oh wait maybe they did the re-release for snes and reprinted contra alien wars (with the black and white manual) yeah they did snes stuff never mind...

[quote name='Wario64']Pretty cool of them. They have a list of what's gonna be sold on the forum

(...)
Underwear (Children's)[/quote]

...Uh... Was Majesco doing "research"? o_O

So what is going to be the "recognize your fellow CAG" salute for all of the NY/NJ CAGs who are going tomorrow?

[quote name='Nogib']Noble and all, but not what I would consider a "game deal" at all.[/quote]

:? Come on guy... This is to help people in need. Think about others for a change instead of saving some cash for yourself. You're right this isn't a 'game deal' but life is more than just games.

I can't make it as I'm too far from NY. :( My hats off to Mejesco for doing something for the world. :applause: Some bigger companies should take notice...

so this is what i picked up:

texas hold 'em poker (GBA) = $5
frogger plug 'n play X 2 = $2
super bubble bop (GC) = $5
bomberman generation (GC) = $5
bomberman jetters (GC) = $5

a couple of EGM, XBOX nation mags = FREE

almost all of the copies of the GBA, PS2, and GC games were open, but the manuals, books were included...plus you were able to test them to see if they worked, were scratched, etc which was good...the only games still sealed were the XBOX ones...i didnt see any games over $5, or anything gaming related for that matter that was over $10

they also had a bunch of GBA videos for $5, and other non-gaming knick-knacks available.

overall, $22 (all going to charity) for 6 games, i think it was worth it...thanks again OP :D

[quote name='djak1']so this is what i picked up:

texas hold 'em poker (GBA) = $5
frogger plug 'n play X 2 = $2
super bubble bop (GC) = $5
bomberman generation (GC) = $5
bomberman jetters (GC) = $5

a couple of EGM, XBOX nation mags = FREE

almost all of the copies of the GBA, PS2, and GC games were open, but the manuals, books were included...plus you were able to test them to see if they worked, were scratched, etc which was good...the only games still sealed were the XBOX ones...i didnt see any games over $5, or anything gaming related for that matter that was over $10

they also had a bunch of GBA videos for $5, and other non-gaming knick-knacks available.

overall, $22 (all going to charity) for 6 games, i think it was worth it...thanks again OP :D[/quote]

Sounds like a fine deal after all, and for a worthy cause... if only I still lived in NJ I finally would have gotten my hands on a cheapass version of Bomberman Jetters... oh well thanks OP for alerting people to this.

Majesco is now becoming the next company i want to get some props.. their track record has been sketchy for some time with the bloodrayne's and drake. giving us xbox folk GGXX#, picking up phantom dust for US release, picking up the rights to psychonauts, and having Advent Rising be published later this year give them some serious props in my book.

Just want to touch on my haul:

Dreamcast ($1 each)

Fighter Pad
Light Gun (Phaser Style) x2
Rainbow Six
Rogue Spear
Frogger 2 Swampy's revenge

GBA
Texas Hold Em $5
Mighty Beanz $5

XBox
Bloodrayne 2 $5
Guilty Gear X2 $5

Genesis
6 Button Pads $1 each, x2

$28 to charity, and a nice haul. Good to see lots of folks out, bad to see hoarders/dealers overprotective of their "stuff"

[quote name='Wario64']$5 for GGXX#Reload? That's a steal[/quote]

That would be it... I was estatic to find it "sealed" but with a slice in the DVD case. Same thing went for my copy of Bloodrayne 2 as well. Lots of slightly damaged stuff, but I was more than happy with what I got.

I hope everyone that went out got something, or at least had fun visiting the world headquarters of a Game Publisher/Developer. It was a great day for a great cause.

bread's done
Back