Majin and the forsaken kingdom 22.99 @ amazon

[quote name='bobphone']Best BF deal so far. Came out a week ago and it's almost half price.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Glad I waited a few days on this one. Picked it up along with a CD I've been meaning to get to qualify for super saver shipping.

[quote name='bobphone']Best BF deal so far. Came out a week ago and it's almost half price.[/QUOTE]

Came out on TUESDAY and it is half price 2 days later.

It took nearly an act of god, but I got my pre-order of the game price corrected.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Yeah, I just tried appealing to them via email. Their customer service (at least on email) have been extremely helpful for me in the past. I'm hoping they'll honor the price change for me, I wasn't set to receive my order until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Call. It was quick and easy with a call. Usually I have no problems just e-mail, but today they were particularly in love with cut and paste. Makes me feel like there was a corporate stance on these deals.

They've also been quickly responding to the e-mails today.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Call. It was quick and easy with a call. Usually I have no problems just e-mail, but today they were particularly in love with cut and paste. Makes me feel like there was a corporate stance on these deals.

They've also been quickly responding to the e-mails today.[/QUOTE]

chat's been pretty good to me... be on the look out for Silky P. That person is in a good mood!

I played the demo for both Majin and Enslaved and I wasn't feeling it.

:( Makes me sad, I dig the underdog titles like Deadly Premonition. I just can't stand the voice of the Majin and when I saw a lever puzzle I semi-groaned.

After reading the reviews and hearing about all the back tracking and what not, I'm gonna have to pass. Maybe someday, but I could spend that money on some PSN games, Steam Games, or maybe Ass.Creed II.

Thanks OP!

Bought a 360 copy today. Such a good deal on a game that hopefully won't get lost in the holiday shuffle (but probably will).

I really thought hard about this game before pulling the trigger. Downloaded the demo...sat on it for a few hours...then finally pulled the trigger. Hope it delivers!

Thanks OP. My fiance loved Enslaved, so I'm picking this up for her as an extra Christmas gift. Will make up for missing Prince or Persia blu-ray lol.

I finally grabbed one last night (Everything I order has been using WoW for filler >_>). Hopefully the puzzling sections will be able to tickle my brain.

Emailed them and they gave me the generic responce. I ended up calling them and they are crediting me back the 17 dollars.

bread's done
Back