Make 10 friends by Dec21st on OnLive , get free $10 (to be used towards a PlayPass)

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I searched the forums for this so my bad if this is a repost or if I posted in the wrong forum.Got this from OnLive's email newsletter today:

Make 10 new friends by Dec. 21st at 11:59pm PST and we’ll send you a $10 credit for your next PlayPass purchase!**

**To qualify for this offer, you must add 10 new friends to your OnLive account by December 21, 2010 (11:59 PM PST). The promo code will be sent to your email address on file as of December 21st, 2010 within five (5) business days. The $10.00 off promo code is applicable towards the future purchase of any Full PlayPass and must be used by January 31, 2011 (11:59 PM PST), while connected to the OnLive Game Service. Subject to change without notice. Only valid within the contiguous United States. Game purchases and promo codes are not transferable. Not redeemable for cash. LIMIT ONE PROMO CODE PER PERSON.

To add a friend from the Friends area:

1. Open the Dashboard (Center Button on a Controller or Alt+O/Option+O on PC/Mac with keyboard)
  2. From the Friends pane, click the Add a Friend icon.
  3. Enter a valid Player Tag.
  4. Select [Add] to add this Friend, or [Cancel] to go back
To add a friend from the Spectate area:

1. Go to the Arena area in the OnLive Service.
  2. Select a player.
  3. While spectating, select [Add a Friend].
  4. A Friend request is sent to the player automatically.

I'm down for RavenousLou's idea. I'm gonna sign on and add him and will add anybody else that adds me. TerribleLiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I'm down for RavenousLou's idea. I'm gonna sign him on and will add anybody else that adds me. TerribleLiar.[/QUOTE]

I accepted your request. This is great for anyone who, like me, will be staying with family over the holidays and won't have access to their gaming machine. The credit should pay for a full pass for some of the indie games or a 5-day rental for most of the big retail releases.

I actually got my 10 friends on the first day by adding a couple of people here on CAG and then just going into the arena and sending out requests to a few randoms. So far I've added everyone who has posted in this thread and I'll continue to accept friend invites sent to me today. However, I won't be in front of a computer as much for the next couple of days and may not be able to.

Nice! Just added everyone on this thread! Hopefully most of you will accept before the time limit is up! I know i'm super late to the party D:!

My tag is ArakniD

bread's done
Back