Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Sitting at about 5400 SuperPoints, I think if I don't use this to buy presents, that it will go toward a PS Vita, just to say I have one. Yep.

Pushing 5800 SuperPoints! Maybe I could hit $100 next month? That's going to go towards a Vita, which I hope to get for free. Yay free!

[quote name='Redeema']Pushing 5800 SuperPoints! Maybe I could hit $100 next month? That's going to go towards a Vita, which I hope to get for free. Yay free![/QUOTE]

Any invites soon?

Broke 6000 SuperPoints this morning. Still averaging about 100 points per day, so every month and a half or so, I can grab a $50 gift card or Paypal. The best way to get points is just tell everyone you know about them, put it in your email signature, etc. Can't beat free money.

Almost 2012! Here's a great way to get off to a fresh start to getting free money. I'm up to $75 and before the month is over I'll be on my way to another $100 Amazon gift card to take care of my Vita.

Hey thanks for continuing to post. I got an Xbox for Christmas so Bing Rewards would be great for points. How good is their search engine compared to Google?

I've heard good things about Bing, I usually just do my few searches and close them up because IE is painstakingly slow. Enjoy your new 360! By the way, I'm up to 8000 SuperPoints now.

Oh, and noobs don't post your links in my thread.

8156 SuperPoints and counting, I've been looking at a few of my friends profiles and it looks like aside from being aces on the button, they're having relative success with getting their own friends. I won't rest until we're all making free money from this site.

Not having a working computer is really cramping my style. My Kindle Fire can only do so much, fortunately, hitting the SLButton is one of the things it can do, so I'm up to 8500+. Good times.

[quote name='Redeema']I've heard good things about Bing, I usually just do my few searches and close them up because IE is painstakingly slow. Enjoy your new 360! By the way, I'm up to 8000 SuperPoints now.

Oh, and noobs don't post your links in my thread.[/QUOTE]

Are you using IE only? I tried to use Bing Rewards on there and it doesn't work for me. Firefox and Bing Rewards seem to work best for me.

How long into the program did you start to see different offers? The only one I've been seeing is the search one.

I've only tried it with IE, when it first launched it crashed Firefox, so I never tried again, but if it's been fixed since then I'll give it another go. I've been working on my nearly 10 year old backup laptop because my power cord stopped working, my new one should be arriving tomorrow or the next day, so I'll be back to all my usual free money sites. For now, I've just been messing with SuperPoints, which I've got up to 8740 and counting.

Broke 9k SuperPoints, got my laptop charger, so I'll be back to my normal stuff again.

I've still got $60 worth of points on Prize Rebel that I could put towards something nice.

Also, over $10 worth of points on Points2Shop again. Maybe this time I'll get a PSN card because there's some games I'm thinking of picking up.

Treasure code up on the iRazoo facebook page, expires later tonight. Worth making the effort to look for it.

9144 SuperPoints, added another hundred or so over the past day, always fun to see more points in my account.

OK, for sure I should hit 10000 SuperPoints by the end of the week, I'm over 9500, so unless things go south, I should be golden. PS Vita? Maybe. Though, there are some kitchen things that I'd like, too.

Cashed out for a $100 Amazon gift card from SuperPoints. That is going to be a nice treat, maybe a Valentine's gift or maybe a Vita for me. We'll see.

Anyone want to upgrade their Xbox LIVE to gold? Drop your gamertag and I'll invite you so that I can get 100 points, you'll get 100 points, too.

Waiting on my $100 Amazon gift card from SuperPoints, I'm already up over 700 in under a week, so the ball is rolling at a fast pace now. A PS Vita is looking likely right now, but there's still about a month to decide.

Got my $100 Amazon gift card last night, already dropped into my account. Yay! I've also reached 800 points, so within a week I've almost hit $10 again. I've never seen a site where the money flows this freely. It's awesome, especially because it allows me to get some of the extra goodies I like without having to pay anything, or by spending as little as possible. I'll drop in an invite a little later if you like.

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/ohv3uu

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/x7zb7r

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/3m52z6

Last edited by a moderator:
Broke 1200 points and still I'm dropping in the top members category! That means there are some people hustling and making a crapton of money every day. I've got to get on my horse. Use an invite above.

Bonus invite wasted. :( Don't let the next one go to waste. I post them as soon as I get them, so be on the lookout for one right here.

Invite is still valid, get your bonus points. Oh and check out Points2Shop, they're giving out a $50 gift card, Microsoft points and other stuff in a sweepstakes right now. Good stuff.

By the end of tomorrow I should have enough SuperPoints to claim another $25 gift card if I wanted. Easy money and it only takes a few minutes a day to earn it. I'm probably close to $1000 just from SuperPoints alone. It's paying for a lot of extra stuff that I don't have the spare money for, so I love it so much. I guess if you don't want free stuff you'll just sit back and watch. More for me.

http://superpoints.com I think that should make it so that you don't need an invite. If someone tries it let me know. Thanks.

If that works then all I'll do from now on is post that and any bonus point invites.

New iRazoo treasure code on their facebook wall, which you can also see on their search page, it's worth 16 points and expires tomorrow. Check them out if you haven't already, more easy ways to get free gift cards.

Also, check the link for a SuperPoints invite where I'm already up to 2800 points, or nearly $30.

Invite above is still valid for about another day. Picked up nearly another 200 points since the post above. $50 will make a nice gift for me.

bread's done
Back