make me an alter ego name

JakeT81588

CAGiversary!
everyone has a cool user name. mine is fucking boring. my name, last initials and b-day. damn. so i want all the CAG'ers here to think me up and alter ego, or at least a clever user name, look at my past posts to get an idea of me. Post here ideas and i might make a poll later to have u guys vote, nad whatever wins is my new name. niice

From this time forward you shall be known as Bolt Vanderhuge. So it is written in the scriptures, so shall it be done.

oh i wont, and i dont think that bigbadjakeeatsbigbadcake would fit either, but i like it. btw if it inspires you, im overwieight.

[quote name='punqsux']cloudspekk2[/quote]

LoL

I think the first Cloudspekk have left enough impact on CAG community that every1 hate the name...

JakeHammer
JakeintheBox
TheOneJake
Jakeass
TheJakeEffect

But enought with the Jake references. How about something different.

Dr. Zoidberg... I need another squid friend.
BigLug
DonJuanDeMarkup

Oh, how about shaq-fu. You could be the official fucked acccount.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']JakeHammer
JakeintheBox
TheOneJake
Jakeass
TheJakeEffect

But enought with the Jake references. How about something different.

Dr. Zoidberg... I need another squid friend.
BigLug
DonJuanDeMarkup

Oh, how about shaq-fu. You could be the official shaq-fued acccount.[/quote]

omfg good idea on the shaq-fu... what do u guys think?

[quote name='trustcompany1013']lmao, i was gonna put that down squirms....but i thought ppl would yell at me because its jack not jake (like i didnt know that)....great minds think a like[/quote]

I thought that as well before I posted it, but decided it was still funny enough that it needed to be said.

your new name should be either p;lifwhpl;sidh or kwyjibo, it means for all of those that dont know, it is a big, dumb, balding North-American ape. With no chin and a short temper.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']
Hahahahaha, dude you're avatar is insane! Is that a real pic or is it photoshopped?[/quote]

It's photoshopped...or at least I think it is. Just ran across it on the net and thought I'd change my avatar.

Humorous side-story (or at least I think it's humorous): I printed out that picture and taped it to my friend's door who lives just down the hall (I live in a co-ed dorm). He thought it was funny (and too lazy to take it off) so it's stayed up there pretty much all year. Last week, my friend Alli was coming to my room with hber friend to ask me something when her friend see the picture on the door. She starts flipping out (according to Alli, she was almost crying). Seeing that picture, she figured my friend worshipped Satan and said something like "What if he tries to murder me when I'm taking a shower!" Little does she know who really put that picture there. Heh. :lol:

Anyways, back on topic, how about Baked Potato?

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']
Hahahahaha, dude you're avatar is insane! Is that a real pic or is it photoshopped?[/quote]

It's photoshopped...or at least I think it is. Just ran across it on the net and thought I'd change my avatar.

Humorous side-story (or at least I think it's humorous): I printed out that picture and taped it to my friend's door who lives just down the hall (I live in a co-ed dorm). He thought it was funny (and too lazy to take it off) so it's stayed up there pretty much all year. Last week, my friend Alli was coming to my room with hber friend to ask me something when her friend see the picture on the door. She starts flipping out (according to Alli, she was almost crying). Seeing that picture, she figured my friend worshipped Satan and said something like "What if he tries to murder me when I'm taking a shower!" Little does she know who really put that picture there. Heh. :lol: [/quote]

Hahahha, dude that damn thing is scary as shit. I'm in a meeting right now and looking at it and am barely able to stop from cracking up and embarrassing myself.

big nick... little jake, you sure you want that nick? if i do, will you make my face turn into a potato as a avatar! i will send u a pic and everything.

bread's done
Back