Making a new XBL name... need suggestions.

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I currently use f00l KiLLer, but now I want to use my 12 month... whats a good name? I was thinking FoOl TaCuLaR... I really want to use fool i nthere tho, BTW, if I pick you suggestion, ill let you pick TEXT to put in my sig for ONE day.

[quote name='Scorch']"help1"? Why do you want "fool" in the name?[/QUOTE]
:lol:
How about Psicopatico it's italian for psycho.

how about "f001 OMG 1337 Ub3R Cyb3R S3x haX0rz W4R3Z R0MZ H4L02 OMG"

[quote name='Apossum']how about "f001 OMG 1337 Ub3R Cyb3R S3x haX0rz W4R3Z R0MZ H4L02 OMG"[/QUOTE]

tooooo many letters.

[quote name='JimmieMac']"Iamafucktard"
"Nobodylikesme"
"Ishoulddie"
"EvenIH8M3"
"Ilikethetasteofdickinmymouth"[/QUOTE]

You know jimmiemac, all those fit you.

[quote name='Girion47']maybe if it were actually ShaqFutard that would be funny.[/QUOTE]
If I was using a 2-month, I would make it ShaqFuingFool.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']AngrySquirrel

I've always wanted to use that one....[/QUOTE]

Im not canceling my account tonight anymore (gonna wait till tom.)

I think this whould give more people a chance.

[quote name='help1']tooooo many letters.[/QUOTE]

only if you're not a haXor.........................................................(no i dont know what i'm talking about either)

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Sorry to hijack your thread, but is there a way to check what GTs are being used?[/QUOTE]

ITs simple really, goto bungie.net, then goto stats, then search a gaamertag, if nothing coems up, its not taken, if a name comes up but no ranking or games, it means that person never plays halo 2 online.

[quote name='help1']ITs simple really, goto bungie.net, then goto stats, then search a gaamertag, if nothing coems up, its not taken, if a name comes up but no ranking or games, it means that person never plays halo 2 online.[/QUOTE]
interesting, also think you should go with f00lmetaljaket, sounds nice

[quote name='The-Bavis']ilovethewordfoolforsomestupidreason[/QUOTE]

This one should win. If I were you I would go back to Mad Hot Gangster. It described you so well.

help1, sorry about earlier on Halo. My friends and I already had enough people for matchmaking, and I didn't even realize who you were until you had gone, although I recognized the Gamertag. I hope I didn't come off as rude.

[quote name='zewone']This one should win. If I were you I would go back to Mad Hot Gangster. It described you so well.[/QUOTE]

Problem is, I did that already and they wont let me do it again.

[quote name='Matt Young']help1, sorry about earlier on Halo. My friends and I already had enough people for matchmaking, and I didn't even realize who you were until you had gone, although I recognized the Gamertag. I hope I didn't come off as rude.[/QUOTE]

Oh, no prob. man, think nothing of it.

[quote name='help1']ITs simple really, goto bungie.net, then goto stats, then search a gaamertag, if nothing coems up, its not taken, if a name comes up but no ranking or games, it means that person never plays halo 2 online.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

bread's done
Back