Male birth control pill...

Reality's Fringe;2423596]High zinc levels also attribute to enhanced virility and greater quantity of ejaculate. What I'm afraid of is...well said:
Ouchies.... I doubt that would happen... the walls are too strong

[quote name='thagoat'];) blow the nut in the ass. now thats birth control!;)[/QUOTE]
rearentranceqb1.jpg

But what if I take this pill and during the finish I decide I want to spray it on the face/tits? Then what? Bullshit I say.

remember chemical birth control is only 99% effective, so if she's claiming it's yours just get the bloodtest done, prob isn't yours but, it will end the argument.

This needs to be a secret mandatory ingredient in all domestic beers. The dose would be 1/4 of recommended, or in other words would only go into effect after 4 beers.

[quote name='2Fast']I just take a warm bath beforehand; works like a charm every time.[/QUOTE]
I really hope you're kidding.

[quote name='chakan']I really hope you're kidding.[/QUOTE] That actually should work, if it's warm enough. But I wouldn't want to have to go through the trouble every single time. :lol:

Reality's Fringe;2423562 said:
Dry Ejaculation? I take a ton of chelated Zinc, so I'm not sure what that'd do to me.

No wonder you take so much. Try using zinc picolanate... you don't have to take so much

[quote name='RegalSin2020']
Also if they find some way for a man to carry a baby this will be the end of all happines as we know. God help us all.
[/QUOTE]

I really don't see the worry here. Some men being able to carry a baby might be good for them and calm them the fuck down. Personally I think it would be nice if that fat fuck Rush Limbaugh ended up carrying one since perhaps the Estrogen coming from carrying it would calm him down and make him a bit more docile. Of course I think the only tihng Rush Limbaugh is good for is a human sperm donor. See I think he's a Masogynistic pig. Greanted I'm Mysogynistic but I'm a Mysogynistic Feminist.
Oh and as a p.s. I don't see what honsetly scares you about it. I think the idea of carrying a baby is a very special thing and think the idea of carrying life inside onesself is cool and I mean REAL sentient life, not the kind of life most of us are carrying right now.

Ugh. If I wasn't worried about the medical risks of this unproven pill, I'd buy it just to experience a "dry ejaculation".

And what the fuck with the article, we've had male birth control long before "the pill", it's called a condom.

bread's done
Back