Man Destroys PS4!

The second one of these I've seen in what will surely be a long line of new console smashing videos.  I remember tons of them from the X360/PS3 launches as well.

i never get this crap.

If someone was doing it for a tv show or to generate hits on their website it serves a purpose,

But 450$ to post something on youtube ? 

I dont get it 

The second one of these I've seen in what will surely be a long line of new console smashing videos. I remember tons of them from the X360/PS3 launches as well.
and what is the point of doing such a thing (do you happen to know)?

I get if you are trying to make some sociological/philosophical adbusters type statement, but honestly, your just an idiot that wasted your money if you do something this dumb. just makes me wonder why people do things, and if they really missed out on that many hugs as a kid to seek attention in such a stupid way.

and what is the point of doing such a thing (do you happen to know)?

I get if you are trying to make some sociological/philosophical adbusters type statement, but honestly, your just an idiot that wasted your money if you do something this dumb. just makes me wonder why people do things, and if they really missed out on that many hugs as a kid to seek attention in such a stupid way.
Entertainment value I suppose. Although I'm sure some will get popular enough to actually make them money from YouTube. This one's already close to 700,000 views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dvWGY2bAd0

They make more than $440 by breaking the console.

YouTube revenue FTW
YouTube's profit sharing plans only pay out like $10 per 1000 views. They have 300 views, which works out to $3. Of course this number varies depending on what advertisers are paying Google but even the $10 number is pretty generous.

This is nothing more than a sad attempt by some nobodies to get some views for their YouTube channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube's profit sharing plans only pay out like $10 per 1000 views. They have 300 views, which works out to $3. Of course this number varies depending on what advertisers are paying Google but even the $10 number is pretty generous.

This is nothing more than a sad attempt by some nobodies to get some views for their YouTube channel.
Youtube pays 10$ per 1000 views ?

So you get 10,000$ for a million hits on a video ?

Is there anyway that can be right

Youtube pays 10$ per 1000 views ?

So you get 10,000$ for a million hits on a video ?

Is there anyway that can be right
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-22/its-getting-harder-to-make-money-on-youtube

Seems like it's less now.

The only people actually make decent money on YouTube are YouTube "celebs". Look at someone like Jenna Marbles or Mr Chi City (who are probably the only YouTube people I watch regularly), their vids get hundred thought to million+ views. So, even if they make a single video in a month and get a million views, that's $5000-10000 right there. $5000 a month isn't chump change, not to mention the other perks they get as YouTube "celebs" (I know Jenna Marbles has appeared in a few shows/events).

He should have donated it to my new non-profit tax write-off organization, Man-Child's Play, where it would be shipped directly to my living room as I am spoon fed peanut butter straight from the jar.

Last edited:
Most likely the people gather up money from the community they belong to.  I'm sure it cant be hard to get 200 people to donate $2 to be able to see the anguish and hear the cries of fans seeing the console they've been waiting on line for get destroyed in front of them.

That money could have gone to a family who could have used it this holiday season. This shit pisses me off.
Yeah, no kidding. I mean, I'm no saint... I don't donate hundreds of dollars to charity, but buying something only to destroy for 700 views on YouTube is just kinda sad.

bread's done
Back