Man gets breast implants... for his tattoo.

jaykrue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok, I'm cool w/ tats and breast implants aren't a deal breaker but, call me skeptical, some things just don't go together. :lol: So he's probably gonna have saggy boobs when he's 60. :rofl:More pics here.

lanegetsboobs4bw9.jpg

[quote name='help1']Why even have her clothed if you are goin to that extent.[/QUOTE]
Because nipple implants are even more extreme.

Wow. That's a nice tattoo (nothing I'd get) from the neck down, but the hair and mouth almost look as if the kid said "I only have $20 on me" right before they worked on that part.

[quote name='mykevermin']Wow. That's a nice tattoo (nothing I'd get) from the neck down, but the hair and mouth almost look as if the kid said "I only have $20 on me" right before they worked on that part.[/quote]
I dunno. The tat looks like a slutty Carmen Sandiego if you ask me and, were she a real person, she would fulfill one of my childhood crushes.:drool::lol:

EDIT: Looks like Soodmeg thought so as well.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why're people so dumb?[/quote]

Because if we didn't have dumb people like this, nobody would appreciate the sanity, logic and well being that some people have.

Also that is has got to be one of the dumbest things I have seen, I hope he gets an infection from that.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah, the cowgirl get up didnt fool me. I found you Miss Carmen Sandiego.[/quote]

Nice work bringing it back to video games.

bread's done
Back