Man Hits Back Of Truck At 120mph, Gets Stuck & Dragged (NSFW)

CappyCobra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is just crazy! For those that have weak stomach or a just done eating, I advise not clicking the link for the pictures.

" Man Hits Back Of Truck At 120mph, Gets Stuck & Dragged, Photos Online

By Jim Brogan
May 24, 2007

A Yellow Freight truck was struck by a motorcycle and the driver of the truck did not realize that the cyclist was still stuck in the back of his truck until traveling over a mile down the road. The follwing disturbing photos are from Oklahoma where the truck was doing 65 MPH at 2:AM and a crotch rocket was doin 120 and hit the back of the truck.

It took the driver 1-1/2 miles for someone to let him know that he had someone hanging on the back of the truck.
Needless to say he probably died on impact."

:puke:

Article
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21282547.shtml

Pictures
http://www.chiefswarroom.net/accident/

The motorcyclist is no genius, but how aloof (sp?) do you have to be to not hear something going 120mph slam into the back of you. Even if you are in a big ass truck and don't feel it you'd think you'd at least hear it, a 120 mph wreck would make some racket (sp? again) I'm sure.

not questionable it does not fit as far I know, aloof is like thinking you are better than everyone else and just generally above others.

[quote name='Vertigo']you spelled aloof correctly, but the usage of the word is questionable[/QUOTE]

True enough, but with my spelling I had a better shot at it than spelling inattentive correctly.

[quote name='magiic']not questionable it does not fit as far I know, aloof is like thinking you are better than everyone else and just generally above others.[/QUOTE]

That's arrogance, IIRC the meaning is more like being indifferent or distant depending on usage.

Edit: Plus it's 1:40 in the morning, you guys will have to cut me some slack on the grammar skills...

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']The motorcyclist is no genius, but how aloof (sp?) do you have to be to not hear something going 120mph slam into the back of you. Even if you are in a big ass truck and don't feel it you'd think you'd at least hear it, a 120 mph wreck would make some racket (sp? again) I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Lets think about it for a minute.
Your in a big rig with the windows closed more then likely.
Your sitting about 8 feet high inside a big rig.
Your also on a freeway with other cars going 65mph.
Your sitting behind a 700+ horsepower engine.
Your 60 feet away from the back of the tuck which also weighs 40+ tons.

I can see how he didn't notice it.

Plus looking at the wreck I wouldn't be surprised if the biker tried to brake, and endo'd into the truck causing only his head to go into the truck as the bike fell away never touching the truck.

bread's done
Back