Man how do I get this guy banned (from eBay) since he keeps returning

endlessPRO

Banned
9142821008 - item #

well I been messaging people that bid on his items.
Hes been on gametz but they won't do anything

"please don't bid from him. He took my money and stolen it. Hes a scammer and scam soo many people."

look at his user name and you can google him also.

User ID: uranusdvds
Name:
Company:
City: *******
State: **
Phone: **********
Registered Since: Friday, Apr 07, 2006 16:09:27 PST

Contact Information for mobilesuit08th :

User ID: mobilesuit08th
Name:
Company:
City: *******
State: **
Phone: **********
Registered Since: Monday, May 29, 2006 21:27:48 PST

We should start a thread about eBay scammers that ripped us off.

username (so that we may add him/her to our bidder block lists)

You gotta admit the guys got balls, from his auction listings "no zero feedback bidders please" while he himself has 0 feedback!

Contacting people bidding on his stuff to warn them can get you booted from eBay. Just something to keep in mind.

I removed his name as I think posting even just that is against eBay's ToS and it could end up biting you in the ass. But for any late arrivals - the two accounts have very very similar names.

If he has an account that has been NARUd by eBay you can contact them and let them know you feel it is a new account the guy is using to get around his ban. They have a specific section for that. If he doesn't, and assuming you already contacted them about his scamming you - if that happened on eBay, there isn't really anything you can do AFAIK.

Id like to know how to get people banned too... my girlfriend is selling some old clothes and stuff and some creep keeps messaging telling her how hot she is and requesting to buy her favorite items at any price. There hasnt even been any face shots, just some shots of her legs in shoes to show detail... damn weirdos.

Even when I was part of eBay's forums back in the day and was pretty much a member of the user-created group that found Shill Bidders and other nasty Sellers and tossed their antics over to eBay mods for appropriate action, we all noted that it really made no difference.

Why?

Because back then all it took for those sellers to come back was to set up a new account with a new credit card number. That was all. They could be NARU'd and back in business in 30 minutes if they wanted (and usually did). We'd then find out a few weeks later, toss towards eBay, watch them get NARU'd and...well, you see the cycle.

Even with all of the changes ever since at eBay I think that most corrupt sellers can pretty much get around any punishment eBay hands down still. That's not to say that you shouldn't go for it since you've been wronged and are trying to help others but do remember that most punishments won't phase some of these sellers much.

bread's done
Back