Man Keeps Daughter Captive in Cellar for 24 Years and...

H-Town Info

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Fathers 7 children with her. :roll::roll::roll:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/27/austria.cellar.ap/index.html

VIENNA, Austria (AP) -- A father allegedly kept his daughter captive in a cellar for 24 years, Austrian police said Sunday.

A spokesman for Lower Austrian police told The Associated Press that an investigation was under way, but that authorities believed the woman had been missing since 1984 and she appeared to have been held captive in her father's cellar ever since.

He spoke on condition of anonymity in line with police procedure and declined to give more details. A news conference was announced for later Sunday afternoon.

Austrian broadcaster ORF, citing authorities, said the victim was a 42-year-old woman and that the man fathered four children with his daughter, including a 19-year-old woman who is currently hospitalized in the Lower Austrian town of Amstetten in very serious condition.

The report identified the father as a 73-year-old man.

According to ORF, the teenager was found unconscious in the man's house last weekend and authorities had been searching for her mother ever since.

Don't steal GuilewasNK's thunder. That punk bitch gets out of bed every morning just to post the oddities from Yahoo! news.

Am I the only one that gets a kick out of this particular story not taking place in US? Its good to remember the US doesn't hold a monopoly heinous acts like the rest of the world seems to think.

I was about to say how the hell did the children not say something, then I remembered their grandfather is their father and their mother is their sister, so retards all around

[quote name='JolietJake']The fact that this didn't happen in the southern US amazes me.[/QUOTE]

the father would need to be the daughters brother as well

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Am I the only one that gets a kick out of this particular story not taking place in US? Its good to remember the US doesn't hold a monopoly heinous acts like the rest of the world seems to think.[/QUOTE]

That was actually the first thing that crossed my mind. I was looking all over for the Florida byline (or whatever it's called).

[quote name='JolietJake']The fact that this didn't happen in the southern US amazes me.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you can actually form coherent thoughts amazes me.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Am I the only one that gets a kick out of this particular story not taking place in US? Its good to remember the US doesn't hold a monopoly heinous acts like the rest of the world seems to think.[/quote]

I agree that it's kind of funny in a way. On a more serious note, I always wonder if all these fucked up things have happened throughout the course of history or is there an epidemic of people 'getting ideas' from the readily available means of communication we enjoy so much today.

[quote name='QiG']I agree that it's kind of funny in a way. On a more serious note, I always wonder if all these fucked up things have happened throughout the course of history or is there an epidemic of people 'getting ideas' from the readily available means of communication we enjoy so much today.[/QUOTE]

more and more every single day I know how truly fucked up this world really is, and I appreciate CAG for showing me the way today! WTF?!!?

your ignorance amazes me

[quote name='JimmieMac']Don't steal GuilewasNK's thunder. That punk bitch gets out of bed every morning just to post the oddities from Yahoo! news.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Hmmm. I was expecting Ohio.

Video would be great, pics would do as well. I would like to see what all these people (children included) look like.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Don't steal GuilewasNK's thunder. That punk bitch gets out of bed every morning just to post the oddities from Yahoo! news.[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAtlmmWQMio[/media]

[quote name='JolietJake']The fact that this didn't happen in the southern US amazes me.[/quote]

Texas: Where cousins make dozens!

this reminds me of that episode of the xfiles where the brothers take turns with their mom whose kept under the bed. creepiest damn xfiles ever.

bread's done
Back