Man killed over Counter Strike wager of $7

Thats nothing compared to the murder of Gabriel Kuhn. Just google his name, but beware of 90% of the results as they lead to the crime scene photos. I'll post the story from a gore site, but I'll hide it in spoilers as the language is a lil harsh and very descriptive. You've been warned

This is one of the most messed up gore stories ever. 12 year old Gabriel Kuhn was friends with 16 year old Daniel Petry. Both were fans of MMORPG computer game called Tibia. Gabriel Kuhn wanted to progress in his game but he was short on game money so he asked his buddy Daniel Petry if he could borrow 20,000 Tibia money from his account. Daniel transferred requested funds to Gabriel’s account but wanted it back later on. This is where it gets pretty messed up.

Gabriel Kuhn failed to transfer the Tibia funds back to Daniel Petry’s account and that got Daniel upset so much, he stormed Gabriel’s house and killed his friend by strangling him to death. He wanted to hide the body in the attic, but being 1,8 meters above ground, this wasn’t an easy task. Determined to conceal the murder, Daniel took a knife and a hacksaw and sawed Gabriel’s legs off to make him weigh less. But then… Gabe’s mom returned back home to find her 12 year old son dead and with legs cut off.

Summary for those that don't want to read the story: a 12 year old kid was murdered and cut up by a 16 year old friend because the 16 year old lent him money in an MMO called Tibia, and the 12 year old wasn't able to pay him back.

Thats one of the most disturbing and heartbreaking things I'd ever seen when I came across it a few years ago

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Thats nothing compared to the murder of Gabriel Kuhn. Just google his name, but beware of 90% of the results as they lead to the crime scene photos. I'll post the story from a gore site, but I'll hide it in spoilers as the language is a lil harsh and very descriptive. You've been warned

This is one of the most messed up gore stories ever. 12 year old Gabriel Kuhn was friends with 16 year old Daniel Petry. Both were fans of MMORPG computer game called Tibia. Gabriel Kuhn wanted to progress in his game but he was short on game money so he asked his buddy Daniel Petry if he could borrow 20,000 Tibia money from his account. Daniel transferred requested funds to Gabriel’s account but wanted it back later on. This is where it gets pretty messed up.

Gabriel Kuhn failed to transfer the Tibia funds back to Daniel Petry’s account and that got Daniel upset so much, he stormed Gabriel’s house and killed his friend by strangling him to death. He wanted to hide the body in the attic, but being 1,8 meters above ground, this wasn’t an easy task. Determined to conceal the murder, Daniel took a knife and a hacksaw and sawed Gabriel’s legs off to make him weigh less. But then… Gabe’s mom returned back home to find her 12 year old son dead and with legs cut off.

Summary for those that don't want to read the story: a 12 year old kid was murdered and cut up by a 16 year old friend because the 16 year old lent him money in an MMO called Tibia, and the 12 year old wasn't able to pay him back.

Thats one of the most disturbing and heartbreaking things I'd ever seen when I came across it a few years ago[/QUOTE]

HOLY FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fark released those photos.....:puke:

That is farking messed up..

But I bet that 20000 Tibia money probably equals alot in real money tho.. And when you come from a poor country, money is pretty valuable.

Its not like in America where $20 bucks can be had easily..

[quote name='HaloSucks']HOLY FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fark released those photos.....:puke:

That is farking messed up..

But I bet that 20000 Tibia money probably equals alot in real money tho.. And when you come from a poor country, money is pretty valuable.

Its not like in America where $20 bucks can be had easily..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']they were the only two tibia players left

you weren't lying about the crime scene photos[/QUOTE]
Its South America...trust me, about 40% of gore sights material comes from there (Asia being another 40% and the remaining 20% the rest of the world). I mean, I've seen some messed up shit over the years, but that one just made me sick. I'm sure because it was South America, thats why nothing was really heard of it. I just hope that that, (then) 16 year old, is rotting somewhere. On the plus side, it might be a good thing it never got much coverage as you'd have people like Jack(ass) Thompson all over it.

As for the "money" in Tibia, it was/is a relatively obscure MMO, so I highly doubt the virtual money was worth jack, HaloSucks

Considering the heinousness of the crime, and how Wikipedia almost always has a mention of "controversial" things about a particular game if there are any; I'm surprised theres no mention of it in the Tibia article

that is a good game offine and was a very great game online
i remember pre-ordering the from game crazy really miss playing online

but not killing a men for 7$

bread's done
Back