Man kills over his xbox!

:roll: Here we go again, blame something thats been happening for millennia on something only a few decades old :roll: (For those that might not get it :lol: killing being blamed on games).

Unfortunately, GTA is the only game which comes to mind where you are asked to beat people to death with a baseball bat. (well, not counting Double Dragon from the old arcades) This is certainly going to look bad in the headlines. :(

Maybe they'll decide that he was brainwashed by watching The Untouchables once too many times and......well, probably not.

Sounds kinda gang-related to me. I mean, you can't tell me 4 people committed murder over an xbox and some clothes.
"Hey man, that fuck stole my Box!"
"This shall not stand! Assemble the men; we shall attack at dawn!"

It looks like an excuse to take out a rival gang-member/leader without tipping authorities off to the bigger problem(the gang) and setting up an all-too-tried defense(but your honor, the vIDEOGAMES MADE ME DO IT). I could be wrong though, and those people could just be fuckin' nuts.

I wonder if the Microsoft marketing dept will get in on this. I suggest a campaign along the lines of the Klondike Bar - "What would you do for an Xbox System?"

This is really, really sad. You have 10 lives destroyed over a $149 piece of plastic, and some clothes. I love videogames, but they are only a hobby, not life and death. I think most people have had something stolen from them. About a year and a half ago someone broke into my apartment and stole my XBOX, Gameboy Advance, 2 XBOX games (2 out of the 93 I had at the time), and 32 Playstation 2 games, (I had 127 at the time). For some strange reason they didn’t touch my Gamecube or any Gamecube games. I was livid, but I would never kill anyone over that stuff, I’d beat the shit out someone, but I wouldn’t kill anyone. In the end I replaced most of the stuff that was stolen (except Serious Sam for XBOX, that game sucked) and moved on. This will only give the people that say videogame cause violent behavior more ammo.

Hey, he had like 300 hours of Morrowind saved on that thing.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Violent video games do not make people violent. And I'll kill anyone that disagrees with me.

/two recycled jokes for the price of none!

it is not about an xbox it is about the fact that his house was broken into and his stuff was stolen I would of not been that mad though.

Seems liek the reason he went os drastc was that maybe he was part if some rganzed crime, and saw this as sort of an insult and didnt kill him over the actual crap, but that the victims would actually like steal or whatever. I could be wrong(proll am lol)

Reality's Fringe said:
"This shall not stand! Assemble the men; we shall attack at dawn!"

I highly doubt they'd phrase it in such words, RF. :p

Anyway the thing is that lots of people suspect drugs were involved.

Meh.

[quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']Seems liek the reason he went os drastc was that maybe he was part if some rganzed crime, and saw this as sort of an insult and didnt kill him over the actual crap, but that the victims would actually like steal or whatever. I could be wrong(proll am lol)[/quote]

No offense or anything, but what did you just say? Seriously, I can't understand a word of that.

How come the media always has to put it on video games? Why can't the headline just read "Four psychos charged in the brutal murder of six people"? I mean that's what happened, but they always feel the need to try and take a hit to video games at every turn.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']How come the media always has to put it on video games? Why can't the headline just read "Four psychos charged in the brutal murder of six people"? I mean that's what happened, but they always feel the need to try and take a hit to video games at every turn.[/quote]
Because for some reason the old bastard politicians and soccer moms want to take our precious video games away.

[quote name='Maverick CRV'][quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']Seems liek the reason he went os drastc was that maybe he was part if some rganzed crime, and saw this as sort of an insult and didnt kill him over the actual crap, but that the victims would actually like steal or whatever. I could be wrong(proll am lol)[/quote]

No offense or anything, but what did you just say? Seriously, I can't understand a word of that.[/quote]I agree with you on that. How about typing correctly?

[quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']Seems liek the reason he went os drastc was that maybe he was part if some rganzed crime, and saw this as sort of an insult and didnt kill him over the actual crap, but that the victims would actually like steal or whatever. I could be wrong(proll am lol)[/quote]

ummm......what?.... :?

[quote name='the_deej']I think the real question is, did the poor man get his beloved xbox back?[/quote]

I don't think so. Though he may get a nice comfy chair w/ a bit of a voltage problem.

I gotta post this.

tetris2.jpg

How come the brands of baseball bats used weren't mentioned?

Anyways, killing six people over an XBox console that only allows four players (excluding Live and LAN) does not add up either. And what? No further details on the XBox, just name dropping?

Media bias and yellow journalism.

This has to be a mob/gang hit masked by xbox. Look at these names and ages again the "ringleader" Troy Victorino is 27 gets a group of 18 year olds to come with him and he kills Francisco Roman, Anthony Vega, Roberto Gonzalez all of them 28+. I know that there are alot of older gamers out there but it seems unlikely to me this is a xbox killing. They should have weilded the xbox to defend themselves xbox would prob. kill some people when swung.

[quote name='mario23air'] About a year and a half ago someone broke into my apartment and stole my XBOX, Gameboy Advance, 2 XBOX games (2 out of the 93 I had at the time), and 32 Playstation 2 games, (I had 127 at the time). For some strange reason they didn’t touch my Gamecube or any Gamecube games. [/quote]

i wouldn't touch them either.

this is some sort of gang set up most likely cuz their where 4 people ready to go kill people who they "assumed" took the xbox.
How do they know who stole their stuff?

it's another, videogames involved in a murder, so we must make massive basis news story about it.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']
Reality's Fringe said:
GAMES.ARE.WAY.OF.LIFE.
And apparently a way of death for some. Jeez, why do all these nutcases have to be in florida :roll:[/quote]

It could be worse than nutcases. In Georgia we have idiots who go to Wal-Mart with a $1,000,000 dollar bill and try to spend it; not to mention the nation's highest teen pregnancy rate and lowest SAT scores. Also, the state secretary of education proposed we ban the word "evolution" in schools.

"Sheriff: Four charged in Xbox killings"

"Authorities have arrested and charged four people in the killings in Deltona, Florida, of six people who were beaten with aluminum baseball bats while in their beds, Volusia County's sheriff said Sunday. The murder was organized by a man who was angry because he believed his Xbox video game system and some clothes had been stolen, said Sheriff Ben Johnson. All four are charged with first-degree murder and armed burglary."

Damn you all for stealing my hypothesis of gang-murder! GIVE ME PROPS, OR I SWEAR TO CHRIST I WILL BREAKI INTO YOUR HOUSES AND fuckIN' MURDER YO-uhm......heh, look, that's, you know, not nice and stuff. Gotta go play my NGC. Calm down. Deep Breaths.

[quote name='Xevious']You know whats more pathetic than killing a man over an Xbox?

Killing a man over a Gamecube.[/quote]

You know what's more pathetic than both of those together? Killing over an N-gage :twoguns:

Reality's Fringe said:
Pshaw, the new N-Gage has been REDESIGNED so that it has a new hotswap option, bigger buttons, uhm, taco shape, and......uhm.....gah.

i thought you quit gamestop?

bread's done
Back