Man of Medan | Dead or Alive 6 | Spider-Man | Raiden V | Berserk Blu-ray 3 Discs/Films | Xbox 1 Games | 4K & Blu-rays

"Witcher 2 on console" bump!

btw, if you are able to sell any 3DS $ cards for less than retail in the future, i will buy them from you. 1 at a time, most likely, so don't get a ton and request payment from me, lol. just a heads up, in case that wasn't something you cared about getting.

I was just fooling around, and came up with that real quick. Someone is helping me make a banner, so next one should look better.

that's a BANGIN' banner" bump!

really, did you make that one? it added alot to the one w/ just mario, but even lacking the MK dragon (which is the epitome of the username to me), it looks fantastic. that's a keeper for somewhere. if you decide not to use it, let me use it, lol. i love it. great job, even if you aren't done searching for one!

oh yeah, congrats on the big 5-0 (not the kind that oinks & squeals, lol). superb trader and all around CAG, you are.

"crr_1119 made the banner for me!" BUMP!

I have no expertise doing that kind of stuff, as you can see by the lame banner I had up at first.

now it's a BANGIN' banner with sdragon style dripping off of it. love the final touch. i think you should keep that one up & end the search, if i'm completely honest with you. that's love from cr_1119. he's a great guy. i've traded with him before. glad you found one that tight that fast. do you like it as much as i do?

"What do Pac-Man, Sonic, Mario and Mortal Kombat all have in common? Not a damn thing, but they are all in my banner!" BUMP!

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']how much would it cost you to ship a ps3 game or two to Boston, MA?[/QUOTE]

$3 - $4

"$5 Xbox 360 Games" BUMP!

[quote name='sdragon']"What do Pac-Man, Sonic, Mario and Mortal Kombat all have in common? Not a damn thing, but they are all in my banner!" BUMP![/QUOTE]
"they are all videogame characters/entities" bump!

"E3" BUMP!

Little birdie tells me that Sony, MS and Nintendo will all announce gaming related information... Shhhhhh, don't tell anybody!

"Wii U" bump.

i was afraid i'd get screwed for buying a 3DS on launch by them announcing a zelda 3DS LE console, or get screwed for not selling my wii by ninty announcing skyward sword was going to the new console with better controls like with twilight princess (thus being a loyal ninty fan, i'd have felt i was getting an inferior version).

so.... not getting screwed by ninty is my biggest best news from their showing this year, tbh. that might not be good for them, but it is for me ;P.

[quote name='sdragon']"Not impressed with Nintendo's new console" BUMP!

I see things like massive third party support... Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Last 2 consoles in particular (Wii & Gamecube) had tons of shovelware, dirty ports, not many original IP's from 3rd party companies.

In my mind, and my wallet, it's too soon for another console. Wii should have been HD from the get go.

Controller is funky, but that could be good or bad. Jury is still out on this one.

On a positive note, a 3DS note, was excited about the new Mario game.[/QUOTE]
"i agree 100%" bump!

"no ps3 games anytime soon" bump.

haven't touched the ones i have. going to try & beat portal2 while best buy & amazon are offering $30 for it. it'll fill up right when you have a few 3DS games to trade, lol.

Didn't see anything I'm looking for here, thanks for asking though!

"already have" bump.

my psp was my playstation sit on the couch, not portable, so it was useless (especially now that i get to play all the great games i missed on ps3 in HD :D). with the 3ds, at least it gives me something i can't get (or necessarily want) on an HDTV. 3DS also give me a way to play ninty exclusives for the 3 years (AFTER release) i won't have a wii U.

[quote name='sdragon']"What's your take on Vita?" BUMP![/QUOTE]
really excited at the price, but that's about it. games that i could play on my console, on hdtv w/ surround sound and subwoofer, but cant since they want me to buy a new toy. i would love it, but can't afford it, and don't need it at all (as i don't game when i leave my house). i hate the way the "transfarring" sounds like they want to charge you twice for every game, in order to play it on the go. that'd be a great 'free' feature, but i guarantee it won't be (on the whole, as it might be different for each publisher, but once they see konami getting paid twice, noone will do it for free, lol).

it just feels like this is what psp was supposed to be (2 analogs), but they are 5 years late. this is the same way i feel about Wii U (great ideas [possibly], but like Pachter said, Wii hd should have been released in '09, or with the Wii). would have definitely been a great choice to go head to head with 3ds, but since is wasn't out, my decision has been made, and i will definitely own the ps4, so i won't miss out on uncharted 4. since i'm not sold on Wii U, 3DS is perfect for me to play mario & zelda on (especially since zelda won't come out for Wii U until the Wii LMNOP is revealed, lol, so i can skip that for a bit).

as i said, if it were out when the 3ds was, it would have been a HARD decision. as of now, it's not worth it to take a loss selling my 3ds to get one (i don't need 2 portables, even if i could afford both), as nothing i've seen makes me want to miss out on paper mario 3ds, super mario3ds, a new zelda 3ds, etc.

what do you think about the Vita?

Excited, but don't know where an extra $250 is coming from this holiday season for it, or $300 if I want the other version. As you said, I have a PS3 to play most of these games, and honestly, my PSP has been collecting a lot of dust lately. I will pass it on to my daughter eventually, so I won't trade or sell it.

Am excited about the 2 analog sticks though, and the touchscreen technology. Waiting on the price point for games/killer apps to decide whether I should get another job to afford it or not.

Never had a problem with anyone on here about my shipping. Most people read the spoiler or asked and didn't assume. Now, I'm out 30 cents paypal fee (because I had to refund someone), which you know, whatever, but they seem to need to prove they are right or something about that, so I'm asking (and probably starting a thread if one doesn't already exist) -

True or False - Paypal charges a 30 cents fee if you refund, partial or FULL. I can show you a screen cap where it took 30 cents.

lol @ Metrock rated this thread 1 stars... I could go into details, but not worth it. Lost 30 cents paypal fee, but I'll get over it. BUMP!

[quote name='sdragon']"Is it bad that I have little to no interest in Portal 2?" BUMP![/QUOTE]
"not at all" bump.

there many titles/sreies' that people love, that i could care less about (sims, twisted metal, demons souls, etc).

bread's done
Back